From: Mossingen <>
Subject: Re: Question, since I don't have a working television
Full headers:
From: "Mossingen" <>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 14:19:03 -0600
"popinjay"  wrote in message

On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 9:50:50 AM UTC-8, Mossingen wrote:
> "fffurken"  wrote in message
> >I saw this video in joeturn's search results -
> >
> OK.  Do you consider Lauren Southern's YouTube channel to be a major media
> television network?  Yes, she is smokin' hot, but I don't think it counts
> in
> relation to paul's question.

I am sure you are younger than I am, but I am wondering if you remember news
during the Cambodian genocide.  I was old enough, but I don't recall it
vividly.  Perhaps that's because I was in "boarding school" about that time
and didn't pay attention to outside news.  If I had, I wonder if Walter
Cronkite was reporting it every night.

I don't know about Cronkite reporting on Cambodia.  I was born in 1968, so I
was mainly in single-digit age during most of the 70s.  But, I do remember
my mother being aware of Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge and being upset by what
was happening there.  There was no internet for the masses back then, and we
lived in rural Oklahoma, so I don't know where she got her information other
than newspapers and television.