From: Mossingen <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
From: "Mossingen" <>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 14:26:46 -0600
"BillB"  wrote in message

>You have already been accused of misrepresenting his words, so I don't know
>who to believe. I would say risky is more credible than you....

This is probably the worst insult that I have ever received here on RGP.

But, you know, heaven forbid you should get off your ass and watch the thing
for yourself.  Instead of doing that, you choose to believe risky, a total
waste of time and whom I ignore now along with Clave, and usually Jerry.

And, you're wrong on the Earth being 6,000 years old.  I asked risky the
question is the Earth closer to 4 billion years old or 6,000 years old and
he refused to answer.  He's an anonymous nutcase...that you apparently find
credible.   You ask him directly that question about the age of the Earth
and see what he says to you.  Then you can re-evaluate his credibility.