Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 12:34:20 -0800 (PST)
<5e009992-e025-434c-be3c-046d91a33b4a@googlegroups.com> <baf3b375-c818-4de6-b2a6-0321be32d13c@googlegroups.com>
<p7k7r9$q1f$1@dont-email.me> <476836d9-097d-4b26-9154-5d1d059ca9c3@googlegroups.com>
<p7l3nv$uf1$1@dont-email.me> <939dd99d-39d1-4ad6-902e-b2b564e0ef6b@googlegroups.com>
<qf7s9d5lddnvuqr2miku07ofe5t0j4f7mi@4ax.com> <cf9981e0-27a1-4563-9341-d0488ad641bc@googlegroups.com>
<ps7s9dpp9gcm7sc5u592umicgil8eok5fp@4ax.com> <4179b193-fffe-4a7e-a7fa-d07731cee653@googlegroups.com>
<p7mi1p$a9u$1@dont-email.me> <74696972-0ed8-4ab3-882a-cb93d5d4e67f@googlegroups.com>
<80ba96ce-4873-492e-bfbb-26b0b3787792@googlegroups.com> <p7n959$nq$1@dont-email.me>
<c82ff86e-9b49-4fa9-81e8-8fe859d86b4b@googlegroups.com> <p7p8i4$92q$1@dont-email.me>
<5baf6676-ee55-4724-b14c-f4efd27a6980@googlegroups.com> <p7phui$i03$1@dont-email.me>
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 12:27:02 PM UTC-8, Mossingen wrote:
> "BillB"  wrote in message
>

> >You have already been accused of misrepresenting his words, so I don't know
> >who to believe. I would say risky is more credible than you....
>

> This is probably the worst insult that I have ever received here on RGP.
> Ouch
>
> But, you know, heaven forbid you should get off your ass and watch the thing
> for yourself.  Instead of doing that, you choose to believe risky, a total
> waste of time and whom I ignore now along with Clave, and usually Jerry.
>
> And, you're wrong on the Earth being 6,000 years old.  I asked risky the
> question is the Earth closer to 4 billion years old or 6,000 years old and
> he refused to answer.  He's an anonymous nutcase...that you apparently find
> credible.   You ask him directly that question about the age of the Earth
> and see what he says to you.  Then you can re-evaluate his credibility.

You know that risky does not believe the Earth is 5000 years old, but here you are pretending again
that you don't know that. My credibility lecture went in one ear and out the other.

Refusing to answer a stupid question (that amounts to an insult) does not mean I believe in its
stupid premise. Where did you get the idea it did? Regardless, risky has stated unequivocally (as if
it were necessary) that he DOES NOT believe the Earth is 5000 years old (or anything like that), yet
you persist.