Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 12:41:33 -0800 (PST)
<> <>
<p7k7r9$q1f$> <>
<p7l3nv$uf1$> <>
<> <>
<p7mi1p$a9u$> <>
<> <p7n959$nq$>
<> <p7p8i4$92q$>
<> <>
From: BillB <>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 11:17:03 AM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 11:03:01 AM UTC-8, BillB wrote:

> > I don't know what he said. You have already been accused of misrepresenting his words, so I
don't know who to believe. I would say risky is more credible than you, because you keep accusing
him of thinking the world is 5000 years old when you know that is not true. I don't understand such
behavior or the point behind it. Credibility is my most important asset.

> > If he is attacking people only/just because they are white, you must think he'd be saying the
same things about Canadian whites if he immigrated to Canada. I don't, because in Canada he and his
people would be treated with respect, and his land would not be stolen. I think he is attacking
"whites" because THEY chose to organize around their own whiteness. In this case, the color is
incidental and only a convenient identifier. It's the behavior that is motivating the violent
> It's 11 a.m.  You are like Clave, around these parts at all hours.

Yes, my computer is on 24/7, and RGP is always on one of my three monitors.

>When do you fucking work?

Whenever I feel like it. Again, it's pretty much a 24/7 situation.

> When do you file any briefs?  When do you sexually harass your pretty >paralegals?

I don't file briefs and I no longer have an assistant.

> You find time to go to the bad part of town to score some weed, but when the >fuck do you do
anything constructive?

It was medical dispensary. Keep in mind that the "bad" parts of Vancouver are still better than the
best parts of Fresno. The area I was talking about is directly adjacent to downtown. The homes will
still run you close to $1,000,000.

> Do you even take the trash out sometimes, or do you make your wife do that?

I am in charge of taking out the trash.