Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 12:41:33 -0800 (PST)
<5e009992-e025-434c-be3c-046d91a33b4a@googlegroups.com> <baf3b375-c818-4de6-b2a6-0321be32d13c@googlegroups.com>
<p7k7r9$q1f$1@dont-email.me> <476836d9-097d-4b26-9154-5d1d059ca9c3@googlegroups.com>
<p7l3nv$uf1$1@dont-email.me> <939dd99d-39d1-4ad6-902e-b2b564e0ef6b@googlegroups.com>
<qf7s9d5lddnvuqr2miku07ofe5t0j4f7mi@4ax.com> <cf9981e0-27a1-4563-9341-d0488ad641bc@googlegroups.com>
<ps7s9dpp9gcm7sc5u592umicgil8eok5fp@4ax.com> <4179b193-fffe-4a7e-a7fa-d07731cee653@googlegroups.com>
<p7mi1p$a9u$1@dont-email.me> <74696972-0ed8-4ab3-882a-cb93d5d4e67f@googlegroups.com>
<80ba96ce-4873-492e-bfbb-26b0b3787792@googlegroups.com> <p7n959$nq$1@dont-email.me>
<c82ff86e-9b49-4fa9-81e8-8fe859d86b4b@googlegroups.com> <p7p8i4$92q$1@dont-email.me>
<5baf6676-ee55-4724-b14c-f4efd27a6980@googlegroups.com> <bb4c0508-d7f6-43af-91b9-a20a42fc44b2@googlegroups.com>
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 11:17:03 AM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 11:03:01 AM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
> > On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 9:46:49 AM UTC-8, Mossingen wrote:
> > > "BillB"  wrote in message

> > I don't know what he said. You have already been accused of misrepresenting his words, so I
don't know who to believe. I would say risky is more credible than you, because you keep accusing
him of thinking the world is 5000 years old when you know that is not true. I don't understand such
behavior or the point behind it. Credibility is my most important asset.

> > If he is attacking people only/just because they are white, you must think he'd be saying the
same things about Canadian whites if he immigrated to Canada. I don't, because in Canada he and his
people would be treated with respect, and his land would not be stolen. I think he is attacking
"whites" because THEY chose to organize around their own whiteness. In this case, the color is
incidental and only a convenient identifier. It's the behavior that is motivating the violent
thoughts.

> It's 11 a.m.  You are like Clave, around these parts at all hours.

Yes, my computer is on 24/7, and RGP is always on one of my three monitors.

>When do you fucking work?

Whenever I feel like it. Again, it's pretty much a 24/7 situation.

> When do you file any briefs?  When do you sexually harass your pretty >paralegals?

I don't file briefs and I no longer have an assistant.

> You find time to go to the bad part of town to score some weed, but when the >fuck do you do
anything constructive?

It was medical dispensary. Keep in mind that the "bad" parts of Vancouver are still better than the
best parts of Fresno. The area I was talking about is directly adjacent to downtown. The homes will
still run you close to $1,000,000.

> Do you even take the trash out sometimes, or do you make your wife do that?

I am in charge of taking out the trash.