From: Dutch <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
From: Dutch <>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 12:59:18 -0800
On 3/7/2018 5:02 AM, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/7/2018 2:02 AM, Dutch wrote:
>>> I did, about halfway down in the first paragraph I wrote.
>> I see, OK. But my actual question is, all things being equal, as they
>> are in my hypothetical scenario, do you believe there would be a
>> significant difference in outcomes among the children that you can
>> attribute to race?
>> And I do not believe the exact scenario I described has ever been
>> tried, because it's not possible in the real world. There is no
>> prejudice-free environment.
> First, you must define and differentiate biological "races" ... no
> races, no difference (by definition).

The children were, a negro baby from Nigeria, an Asian baby from SE
Asia, an Indian baby from India, a Syrian baby,  a Hispanic baby from
Nicaragua, a native baby from remote northern Canada, a native Pacific
Island baby from Fiji, and a Caucasian baby from Poland. They all get
the same upbringing and there are no external prejudices to cope with.