From: fffurken <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 14:27:21 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <>
On Wednesday, 7 March 2018 21:56:49 UTC, Dutch  wrote:

> Are you referring to *intelligence* when you say "IQ"?

I'll ding anytime you disagree with Sam Harris with a t=placement from the video I posted previously
(ding) -

Hey, you know, this could be a good thing. I've always said that you're a Sam Harris parrot.

Btw, you can start a YouTube video (at a certain place) but you can't stop it so it's for the
viewers discretion how long to watch (shouldn't take more than a few seconds) just ding back when
you hear it.