From: Dutch <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
From: Dutch <>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 14:46:26 -0800
On 3/7/2018 2:27 PM, fffurken wrote:
> On Wednesday, 7 March 2018 21:56:49 UTC, Dutch  wrote:
>> Are you referring to *intelligence* when you say "IQ"?
> I'll ding anytime you disagree with Sam Harris with a t=placement from the video I posted
previously (ding) -
> Hey, you know, this could be a good thing. I've always said that you're a Sam Harris parrot.
> Btw, you can start a YouTube video (at a certain place) but you can't stop it so it's for the
viewers discretion how long to watch (shouldn't take more than a few seconds) just ding back when
you hear it.

I'll offer this from the comments,

"I have noticed over the years, that my fellow whites that talk the most
about "white peoples IQ superiority", are usually lacking in a few
chromosomes themselves. Einstein barely talked about his own
intelligence, great philosophers of history have said things like "the
wiser I become, the more foolish I realize I am". Its always the apes of
our "racial groups" that spout off at the mouth. Sad really."

So, inasmuch as there are racial differences in intelligence revealed by
IQ tests, which I contend suffer from cultural bias, the differences
create overlapping ranges of IQs. And those people who make racial IQ an
issue are revealing themselves to be not well situated on this range.