From: Dutch <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
From: Dutch <>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 15:12:08 -0800
On 3/7/2018 2:57 PM, fffurken wrote:
> On Wednesday, 7 March 2018 22:46:30 UTC, Dutch  wrote:
>>> I'll ding anytime you disagree with Sam Harris with a t=placement from the video I posted
previously (ding) -
>>> Hey, you know, this could be a good thing. I've always said that you're a Sam Harris parrot.
>>> Btw, you can start a YouTube video (at a certain place) but you can't stop it so it's for the
viewers discretion how long to watch (shouldn't take more than a few seconds) just ding back when
you hear it.
>> I'll offer this from the comments,
>> "I have noticed over the years, that my fellow whites that talk the most
>> about "white peoples IQ superiority", are usually lacking in a few
>> chromosomes themselves. Einstein barely talked about his own
>> intelligence, great philosophers of history have said things like "the
>> wiser I become, the more foolish I realize I am". Its always the apes of
>> our "racial groups" that spout off at the mouth. Sad really."
>> So, inasmuch as there are racial differences in intelligence revealed by
>> IQ tests, which I contend suffer from cultural bias, the differences
>> create overlapping ranges of IQs. And those people who make racial IQ an
>> issue are revealing themselves to be not well situated on this range.
> lol.. that doesn't even remotely resemble an argument. It sounds more like leftist claptrap.

What it means is that differences between individuals is far more
pronounced that differences between races. If the range of normal IQs
among most whites is 90-110 and the range among black is 85-105, what
are the chances that you're smarter than a random black guy? That's
ignoring any cultural bias in IQ tests and the differences in
opportunity and environment.