From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 17:14:39 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Wednesday, 7 March 2018 23:12:13 UTC, Dutch  wrote:
> On 3/7/2018 2:57 PM, fffurken wrote:

viewers discretion how long to watch (shouldn't take more than a few seconds) just ding back when
you hear it.

> >> I'll offer this from the comments,
> >>
> >> "I have noticed over the years, that my fellow whites that talk the most
> >> about "white peoples IQ superiority", are usually lacking in a few
> >> chromosomes themselves. Einstein barely talked about his own
> >> intelligence, great philosophers of history have said things like "the
> >> wiser I become, the more foolish I realize I am". Its always the apes of
> >> our "racial groups" that spout off at the mouth. Sad really."
> >>

> >> So, inasmuch as there are racial differences in intelligence revealed by
> >> IQ tests, which I contend suffer from cultural bias, the differences
> >> create overlapping ranges of IQs. And those people who make racial IQ an
> >> issue are revealing themselves to be not well situated on this range.
> >
> > lol.. that doesn't even remotely resemble an argument. It sounds more like leftist claptrap.
> >

> What it means is that differences between individuals is far more
> pronounced that differences between races.

I noted (after watching the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGp06vMPERE&t=212) that you had
previously (https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/Mca_omK5O2s/hNFVQ...) parroted
Sam Harris on this point.

However, what does that really mean? It's just a snippet, it doesn't deny the premise.

I would also add that I think Harris is a "cuck" when it comes to denying the implications of race
realism. Then again, he is under the auspices of (authoritarian) political correctness.

The only people who really speak the truth are non-leftists.