From: Bill Vanek <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
From: Bill Vanek <>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 18:43:49 -0800
On Wed, 07 Mar 2018 21:26:02 -0500, Seymore4Head<no@none.invalid>

>On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 14:46:26 -0800, Dutch<> wrote:
>>> I'll ding anytime you disagree with Sam Harris with a t=placement from the video I posted
previously (ding) -
>>> Hey, you know, this could be a good thing. I've always said that you're a Sam Harris parrot.
>>> Btw, you can start a YouTube video (at a certain place) but you can't stop it so it's for the
viewers discretion how long to watch (shouldn't take more than a few seconds) just ding back when
you hear it.
>>I'll offer this from the comments,
>>"I have noticed over the years, that my fellow whites that talk the most
>>about "white peoples IQ superiority", are usually lacking in a few
>>chromosomes themselves. Einstein barely talked about his own
>>intelligence, great philosophers of history have said things like "the
>>wiser I become, the more foolish I realize I am". Its always the apes of
>>our "racial groups" that spout off at the mouth. Sad really.?"
>>So, inasmuch as there are racial differences in intelligence revealed by
>>IQ tests, which I contend suffer from cultural bias, the differences
>>create overlapping ranges of IQs. And those people who make racial IQ an
>>issue are revealing themselves to be not well situated on this range.
>Why do you think Black special interest groups have not created an IQ
>test that doesn't have cultural bias?

Because even if it were biased towards black culture, whites would ace
it, and blacks would fumble.

I remember this argument on Johnny Carson, of all things, years ago.
Some black advocates came on to demonstrate this cultural bias thing,
and although Carson feigned surprise, any half-awake white guy would
have gotten every answer right. Carson had some class, and I certainly
don't blame him for playing dumb.