From: Dutch <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
From: Dutch <>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 18:51:22 -0800
On 3/7/2018 6:43 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Wed, 07 Mar 2018 21:26:02 -0500, Seymore4Head<no@none.invalid>
> wrote:
viewers discretion how long to watch (shouldn't take more than a few seconds) just ding back when
you hear it.
>>> I'll offer this from the comments,
>>> "I have noticed over the years, that my fellow whites that talk the most
>>> about "white peoples IQ superiority", are usually lacking in a few
>>> chromosomes themselves. Einstein barely talked about his own
>>> intelligence, great philosophers of history have said things like "the
>>> wiser I become, the more foolish I realize I am". Its always the apes of
>>> our "racial groups" that spout off at the mouth. Sad really.?"
>>> So, inasmuch as there are racial differences in intelligence revealed by
>>> IQ tests, which I contend suffer from cultural bias, the differences
>>> create overlapping ranges of IQs. And those people who make racial IQ an
>>> issue are revealing themselves to be not well situated on this range.
>> Why do you think Black special interest groups have not created an IQ
>> test that doesn't have cultural bias?
> Because even if it were biased towards black culture, whites would ace
> it, and blacks would fumble.
> I remember this argument on Johnny Carson, of all things, years ago.
> Some black advocates came on to demonstrate this cultural bias thing,
> and although Carson feigned surprise, any half-awake white guy would
> have gotten every answer right. Carson had some class, and I certainly
> don't blame him for playing dumb.

IQ tests do not tend to test knowledge of any particular pop culture,
but they test patterns of thinking and association that depend on how
your brain is organized to solve problems. People who receive a good
western education while having talents in this area are going to surpass
those with talents that receive a poor education and/or have a stressful
family life, poverty etc..