From: Travel <>
Subject: Re: "If The Presidential Election Were Held Today" Poll
Full headers:
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 18:53:32 -0800 (PST)
From: Travel <>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 7:32:10 AM UTC-5, risky biz wrote:
> On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 11:25:55 AM UTC-8, Travel wrote:
> >

> > Note that, on "the vote bY party" entry, it states how democrats would vote. It's 80% for the
Democrat running but it doesn't include the independent vote; where the same poll question for
Republicans is mixed with the independent vote. Rasmussen didn't report the results equally. This is
a trick Rasmussen pulls a lot: if it's too favorable for Republicans they sometimes "leave things
out." The poll is legitimate, but can they dance-around how they "put it" on occasion.

> > Rasmussen is actually run  by leftists, but they're of the "RINO type." Doug Schoen, a Democrat
operative/commentator is a partner of Scott Rasmussen; Rasmussen is a co-founder of the leftist
sports channel ESPN.

> > Note that: "The Goofy Chief Spreading Bull" is at 4% among Democrats and the BFP is at 14%. The
leader, Biden, is at a paltry 25%. Not exactly a surge of support, and shows the Democrats are in
extreme disarray in finding a party leader.
> There's got to be a loony bin wondering where you are.

Whoa, a snappy one-liner. How does think-up that incredible stuff? Wow, I'd better look-up the
definition of dumbass again.