Subject: Re: "If The Presidential Election Were Held Today" Poll
From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 18:59:35 -0800

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_admin...

> [...]
Democrat running but it doesn't include the independent vote; where the same poll question for
Republicans is mixed with the independent vote. Rasmussen didn't report the results equally. This is
a trick Rasmussen pulls a lot: if it's too favorable for Republicans they sometimes "leave things
out." The poll is legitimate, but can they dance-around how they "put it" on occasion.

Democrat operative/commentator is a partner of Scott Rasmussen; Rasmussen is a co-founder of the
leftist sports channel ESPN.

The leader, Biden, is at a paltry 25%. Not exactly a surge of support, and shows the Democrats are
in extreme disarray in finding a party leader.

wingnuts whine. You simply cannot admit you’re wrong; you were wrong, and you remain wrong. You
quite simply cannot learn to lose. Look at the alibiing and whining..

>>> Perhaps you missed the last ...
>>
>> Where's the lists?
>
> The lists are hidden with the strawberries.
>
> But you can find all of the BFP's sins in all the papers.

Where they report that none of the thirty-eight investigations found any
evidence of wrongdoing.

It never ceases to amaze me how little you care about looking like a
complete idiot.