From: Bill Vanek <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
From: Bill Vanek <>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 18:58:37 -0800
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 13:56:44 -0800, Dutch<> wrote:

>On 3/7/2018 9:04 AM, Bill Vanek wrote:
>> Of course. There is a genetic component to IQ.
>Are you referring to *intelligence* when you say "IQ"?
>"IQ tests" tend to test the ability to grasp certain types of abstract
>problems. That is a specific type of intelligence. There are many kinds
>of intelligence.
>  If your experiment were
>> tried thousands of times, there would be a pattern. I don't think
>> there is any agreement on how "significant" the variance would be,
>> though. The other problem is what Pickle mentions, that there is
>> significant blurring among the races after so many years of human
>> life. Where do you find the subjects of your experiment?
>In my hypothetical scenario the children are all clearly representative
>examples of their race.

Well sure, so they are all identical, and race means nothing at all,
so why even bring this up? Why select several different races at all?
We are all fucking equal, so lets just grab a bunch of white kids.

>>> And I do not believe the exact scenario I described has ever been tried,
>>> because it's not possible in the real world. There is no prejudice-free
>>> environment.
>> And that is at least part of my point. Once you understand why there
>> is no such environment, and never will be, you will move closer to the
>> smart (conservative) understanding of real life.
>I realize there is no such environment. The purpose of a thought
>experiment is to get to the root of a problem by isolating and
>eliminating variables.

Not when it comes to this subject. The only purpose of liberals is to
prove that no race is better than any other, whatever the fuck that

> I realize that in your mind all roads lead to
>your particular brand of conservative thinking, that's the kind of
>pre-existing bias I am trying to eliminate.

Reality does not fit the common definition of bias.