From: Dutch <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
From: Dutch <>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 19:02:21 -0800
On 3/7/2018 6:50 PM, BillB wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 6:43:12 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>> He'd try to make friends with him in order to validate his self-image as
>> color-blind.
> It isn't a "self-image". As I stated, I have been scientifically proven to have no racial
preference even on a subliminal or subconscious level. I posted a screenshot of my results here. Why
is it so hard for you wrap your head around that FACT?
> I am not "color blind". I can see if someone has black skin, just like I can see if they have red
hair or green eyes. And all those factors are equally irrelevant to me. My reaction to skin color is
likely similar to your reaction to eye color or shoe color. It just doesn't matter, and you would
find it weird if it DID matter to someone. I find it weird that people react to skin color.
> I don't understand racists. You a racist...why don't you explain it to me?

I'm not a racist. A person's skin colour bears no significance to me. As
a person living in western Canada however it is a signal that the person
has a good chance of coming from some other part of the world, as I did.

What I am, that you confuse with racism, is someone who is somewhat
"tribal". I like the culture I am accustomed to, with its flaws, and I
view different cultures critically. If I find those cultural differences
to be acceptable to me, and harmless, then I welcome them warmly.
However I reserve the right to make that judgement. I would add, I am
also critical of the shortcomings of my own culture.