From: Bill Vanek <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
From: Bill Vanek <>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 19:06:36 -0800
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 18:51:22 -0800, Dutch<> wrote:

>On 3/7/2018 6:43 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:
>> On Wed, 07 Mar 2018 21:26:02 -0500, Seymore4Head<no@none.invalid>
>> wrote:
viewers discretion how long to watch (shouldn't take more than a few seconds) just ding back when
you hear it.
>>> Why do you think Black special interest groups have not created an IQ
>>> test that doesn't have cultural bias?
>> Because even if it were biased towards black culture, whites would ace
>> it, and blacks would fumble.
>> I remember this argument on Johnny Carson, of all things, years ago.
>> Some black advocates came on to demonstrate this cultural bias thing,
>> and although Carson feigned surprise, any half-awake white guy would
>> have gotten every answer right. Carson had some class, and I certainly
>> don't blame him for playing dumb.
>IQ tests do not tend to test knowledge of any particular pop culture,
>but they test patterns of thinking and association that depend on how
>your brain is organized to solve problems. People who receive a good
>western education while having talents in this area are going to surpass
>those with talents that receive a poor education and/or have a stressful
>family life, poverty etc..

I don't get it. You're the one who keeps throwing this cultural bias
thing around. So what are you talking about? A shit education and
poverty are not part of cultural bias. Are you saying that blacks have
a culture of disdain for learning and money?