From: Bill Vanek <>
Subject: Re: BillB is right
Full headers:
From: Bill Vanek <>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 19:27:32 -0800
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 16:28:20 -0800 (PST), popinjay<> wrote:

>Just talked to my last black friend.  Hadn't spoken to him in awhile.  I was a little worried.
Sure enough, he got arrested for being black.  I'm not kidding.  Comes out of a store with his
daughter, and has nothing with him but a bottle of water.  Cops jam them up, and make HIM go on the
ground, AND pulled their guns out on him.  That's what really fries me.  It's one thing to think a
black guy might have stolen something, like petty theft, but then they have to pull the guns on him.
 I am so fucking mad when he tells me this.  My friend could have ended up being just another
statistic.  And he didn't do shit.
>Like I said, he's my last black friend.  I used to have more, but over the years, things changed.
And I'm getting more angry as he tells me about them putting the guns on him, but he's so used to it
that I can tell in his voice it ain't no real big thing to him.  I told him, but this shit is on the
news every day.  They don't need a reason.
>BillB is right.  America is racist.  But that doesn't change the fact that BillB is still a
dickhead.  Just that he's a correct dickhead.
>I'm pretty pissed off about this shit.  Fucking pigs.

Why don't you ask your friend for the bodycam footage? You might
change your mind a bit. Cops might be dicks, but attitude is a bad
habit when you're dealing with them. I'm a fucking white guy, and had
plenty of problems with cops. We already know that you did too, and we
both know why.