Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 20:10:56 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 7:09:11 PM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:

> WTF does that have to do with what we're talking about? If the black
> range is lower, why is it forbidden among the pseudo-intelligentsia to
> say it? And I think you made those numbers up.

There's nothing wrong with acknowledging that, overall, blacks score lower on IQ tests. What is
wrong is failing to acknowledge the proven fact that racism (usually coming from white people) is
the cause. For obvious examples, look at what the whites did to blacks in South Africa. Look at what
white Americans did to African-Americans over a period of hundreds of years. You would have to be a
complete moron to fail to see that poverty, malnutrition, unstable home environments, neighborhood
violence, inferior educational opportunities, and reduced intellectual stimulation is likely to
result in lower rather than higher test scores.