From: fffurken <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 20:23:11 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <>
On Thursday, 8 March 2018 02:39:42 UTC, Bill Vanek  wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 18:17:03 -0800 (PST), fffurken<>
> wrote:
> >lol x 2.. Next you'll be telling me that whites are the best sprinters
> I'll bet BillB became a pretty talented sprinter running away from any
> blacks who strayed into his territory.

lol That reminds me of his story about the negro who, in a black neighbourhood* in Vancouver, after
having dented his car, he shouted something out of his rolled-down window, and then promptly
skytailed it out of there.

*Those are Popinjay's words, not mine. Which I thought was funny because there are no black
neighbourhoods in Vancouver.. because there are no fucking BLACKS! lol