Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 20:26:19 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 8:13:15 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> On Thursday, 8 March 2018 04:11:00 UTC, BillB  wrote:
> > There's nothing wrong with acknowledging that, overall, blacks score lower on IQ tests. What is
wrong is failing to acknowledge the proven fact that racism (usually coming from white people) is
the cause.
> lol

Notice how he laughs like a gibbering fool...while he snips the "obvious examples" that follow.

I don't understand why people choose to be wrong. furkin goes way past stupidity. He actually
*chooses* to be wrong if being right would interfere with his white supremacist ideology. That would
make me feel so foolish, but he doesn't seem to mind it.