From: popinjay <>
Subject: Re: BillB is right
Full headers:
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 20:39:29 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 8:18:41 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote:

> Pretty much every black person in America reports incidents of flagrant racism from white
policemen (among others). I have seen the polls...I can't remember the exact percentages, but I do
remember it was so high even I was shocked. Either you think almost all black people are either
delusional or pathological liars, or you have a huge overt, one-on-one racism problem in the country.

Honestly, back when I was going through LA County, in the 70s mostly, you can't believe the racist
shit the LASD did inside the county jail.  I mean, you just can't believe it.  That was a long time
ago, and things may be different now.  But some of the white cops inside had their own little kkk
clique that was separate from other cops in there.  Don't ask me how I know, just know that that's
the way it was and I seen plenty of shit happen in there.  Plenty.

Look.  It's perpetual.  The cops that have to work in the worst areas develope an attitude towards
the asshole gangbangers that control those neighborhoods.  And the gangbangers, and regular citizens
even, in turn develope their own attitude towards the cops because of the shit they do.  It's
perpetual.  That's all there is to it.  Perpetual motion.