From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 20:50:55 -0800
References: <3OMnC.117351$4_2.25469@fx35.iad> <1e6v9dpe30h4rlmoiood1bd4upre9kvk8l@4ax.com> <S0NnC.48373$ma4.8870@fx10.iad> <d960adh929k7l9bhji59emmciq8ea4crqe@4ax.com> <xeZnC.126475$qc.90669@fx04.iad> <af8391e5-0397-4974-a3d7-9cfa027569ae@googlegroups.com> <7ZZnC.66646$rk4.47847@fx12.iad> <al71ad5nnqa5kcd27j438tql49sg782q0s@4ax.com> <cl81ad1bgj9alt60ak599o25fhiuf3c3i1@4ax.com> <Ky1oC.58243$Mx3.11351@fx18.iad> <30a1adtgqapntb5eveml30achb7149dc5o@4ax.com> <pA2oC.58574$Mx3.58108@fx18.iad>
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 20:01:25 -0800, Dutch<no@email.com> wrote:

>On 3/7/2018 7:06 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:

the viewers discretion how long to watch (shouldn't take more than a few seconds) just ding back
when you hear it.

>>> IQ tests do not tend to test knowledge of any particular pop culture,
>>> but they test patterns of thinking and association that depend on how
>>> your brain is organized to solve problems. People who receive a good
>>> western education while having talents in this area are going to surpass
>>> those with talents that receive a poor education and/or have a stressful
>>> family life, poverty etc..
>>
>> I don't get it. You're the one who keeps throwing this cultural bias
>> thing around. So what are you talking about? A shit education and
>> poverty are not part of cultural bias. Are you saying that blacks have
>> a culture of disdain for learning and money?
>
>Are you actually claiming that inner city schools with predominantly
>black students are given the same budgets and quality of teachers as
>those in rich areas?

Of course not. So let's talk about who has complete control of the US
education system. You ducked this last time, so let's try again. Is it
the liberals and their liberal union buddies, the ones who teach group
identity, and the lies that everything that happens to black kids is
whitey's fault, and that nothing is every their own fault, or
conservatives, who try to teach self-worth, self-sufficiency, self
reliance, and individualism?

Remember, if there is no parental support, it's up to the schools to
mold these kids. And the liberals have done a great job of producing
generations of kids whose lifetime career choice is government
handouts. And of course, if some parents want to get their kids out of
those failed schools, the liberals fight them with all they have. The
liberals have written these kids off, and yet you support them. You
should be ashamed.