From: Bill Vanek <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
From: Bill Vanek <>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 22:30:44 -0800
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 21:53:31 -0800 (PST), BillB<> wrote:

>On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 8:30:32 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
>> What percentage of the eh, plight of negroes in America do you blame on the >negroes themselves
(versus "white racism")?
>It's not a question that is amenable to the sort of precision mathematical answer.
>Let's say a white kid is abused in the most horrific ways every day of his childhood (cigarette
burns, anal rape, forced to listen to Sam Harris, etc.), and when he turns 21 he's so fucked up he
kills someone for apparently no reason. What percentage blame goes to the individual, and what
percentage goes to his abusers? I don't know, but I do know (statistically) that BUT FOR the
horrific abuse, he wouldn't have murdered anyone.

Absolute nonsense. And remember how you said that everything has a
simple explanation? Explain Stephen Paddock, please. He committed a
murder, too. More than one, if I remember correctly. And I'm not
saying that you are claiming that only the abused commit murder, I'm
saying that there is a genetic component to human behavior. Kids are
usually abused by their parent(s), and when the parents are violent,
there is a tendency for the kid to also be violent, even if he never
has any contact with those parents. But that's a bit too complex for
you, and all the others who think like children.

Life is complex. You are simple. And that's how you ended up
tragically believing that you're smart.