From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 22:32:22 -0800
References: <S0NnC.48373$ma4.8870@fx10.iad> <d960adh929k7l9bhji59emmciq8ea4crqe@4ax.com> <xeZnC.126475$qc.90669@fx04.iad> <af8391e5-0397-4974-a3d7-9cfa027569ae@googlegroups.com> <7ZZnC.66646$rk4.47847@fx12.iad> <al71ad5nnqa5kcd27j438tql49sg782q0s@4ax.com> <cl81ad1bgj9alt60ak599o25fhiuf3c3i1@4ax.com> <Ky1oC.58243$Mx3.11351@fx18.iad> <30a1adtgqapntb5eveml30achb7149dc5o@4ax.com> <pA2oC.58574$Mx3.58108@fx18.iad> <1vf1adtocrikusa4q2lkabhblmkn4l70se@4ax.com> <nD4oC.49870$9W2.45478@fx31.iad>
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 22:21:06 -0800, Dutch<no@email.com> wrote:

>On 3/7/2018 8:50 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:

the viewers discretion how long to watch (shouldn't take more than a few seconds) just ding back
when you hear it.

>>> Are you actually claiming that inner city schools with predominantly
>>> black students are given the same budgets and quality of teachers as
>>> those in rich areas?
>>
>> Of course not. So let's talk about who has complete control of the US
>> education system. You ducked this last time, so let's try again. Is it
>> the liberals and their liberal union buddies, the ones who teach group
>> identity, and the lies that everything that happens to black kids is
>> whitey's fault, and that nothing is every their own fault, or
>> conservatives, who try to teach self-worth, self-sufficiency, self
>> reliance, and individualism?
>>
>> Remember, if there is no parental support, it's up to the schools to
>> mold these kids. And the liberals have done a great job of producing
>> generations of kids whose lifetime career choice is government
>> handouts. And of course, if some parents want to get their kids out of
>> those failed schools, the liberals fight them with all they have. The
>> liberals have written these kids off, and yet you support them. You
>> should be ashamed.
>>

>Again, you confuse your extreme bias against liberals with reality.

Then tell me who really runs the schools here.