From: Bill Vanek <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
From: Bill Vanek <>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 00:03:28 -0800
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 22:48:35 -0800 (PST), BillB<> wrote:

>On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 10:30:50 PM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:
>> Life is complex. You are simple. And that's how you ended up
>> tragically believing that you're smart.
>No, I think I started believing I was smart in kindergarten, when I realized none of the other kids
could fluently read or write like me. What was that all about?? I thought they sent me to a retard
school by mistake. I remember the first day my mom dropped me off and I started to cry. The teacher
tried to calm me down by giving me this wooden jigsaw puzzle of a duck that had about 5 pieces to
it. I remember thinking something like, "What the fuck? Do they think I'm stupid or something? This
is for babies."
>By the time I was in grade seven I had already been accelerated four times (but sent back twice
because of a total lack of cooperation on my part). I started high school when I was eleven and
finished in two years. All that time I aced every test I took, without ever doing any homework. I
had to get probed and tested on a yearly basis by educational psychologists and psychiatrists who
wanted to know what made me tick. If that was your life, wouldn't you start to think you were smart
after a while?
>I won't even get into what happened in university. You wouldn't believe it anyway.

Of course not. I don't believe a word of what you just wrote. You are
not smart, you are retarded, which would explain the retard school.
That's the simple explanation, which I thought you could have guessed
on your own.