Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 00:14:39 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 12:03:33 AM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 22:48:35 -0800 (PST), BillB
><williambradleyllb@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 10:30:50 PM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:
> >
> >> Life is complex. You are simple. And that's how you ended up
> >> tragically believing that you're smart.
> >

> >No, I think I started believing I was smart in kindergarten, when I realized none of the other
kids could fluently read or write like me. What was that all about?? I thought they sent me to a
retard school by mistake. I remember the first day my mom dropped me off and I started to cry. The
teacher tried to calm me down by giving me this wooden jigsaw puzzle of a duck that had about 5
pieces to it. I remember thinking something like, "What the fuck? Do they think I'm stupid or
something? This is for babies."

> >By the time I was in grade seven I had already been accelerated four times (but sent back twice
because of a total lack of cooperation on my part). I started high school when I was eleven and
finished in two years. All that time I aced every test I took, without ever doing any homework. I
had to get probed and tested on a yearly basis by educational psychologists and psychiatrists who
wanted to know what made me tick. If that was your life, wouldn't you start to think you were smart
after a while?

> >I won't even get into what happened in university. You wouldn't believe it anyway.
>
> Of course not. I don't believe a word of what you just wrote.

I know. You're an idiot who couldn't tell truth from fiction if it punched you in the face.

> You are
> not smart, you are retarded, which would explain the retard school.
> That's the simple explanation, which I thought you could have guessed
> on your own.

Here's the "retard school". It's still there. You can add it to your investigation dossier.

https://www.hcdsb.org/schools/profiles/pages/Holy-Rosary-(Burlington)-Elementary-School.aspx

I was also baptized in the adjoining church, if you go looking for official records.

I only went to Holy Rosary for kindergarten. Then I was moved to St. Francis Xavier until eighth
grade. (Jim Carrey also went to St. Francis, and you know he's no retard). From there I went to
Aldershot High School (so did Jim).

Would you like to see the google streetview of my childhood home? That would probably give you a
boner.