From: fffurken <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 01:00:37 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <>
On Thursday, 8 March 2018 08:16:10 UTC, Clave  wrote:
> On 3/8/2018 12:03 AM, Bill Vanek wrote:
> > On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 22:48:35 -0800 (PST), BillB
> ><> wrote:

> >> No, I think I started believing I was smart in kindergarten, when I realized none of the other
kids could fluently read or write like me. What was that all about?? I thought they sent me to a
retard school by mistake. I remember the first day my mom dropped me off and I started to cry. The
teacher tried to calm me down by giving me this wooden jigsaw puzzle of a duck that had about 5
pieces to it. I remember thinking something like, "What the fuck? Do they think I'm stupid or
something? This is for babies."

> >> By the time I was in grade seven I had already been accelerated four times (but sent back twice
because of a total lack of cooperation on my part). I started high school when I was eleven and
finished in two years. All that time I aced every test I took, without ever doing any homework. I
had to get probed and tested on a yearly basis by educational psychologists and psychiatrists who
wanted to know what made me tick. If that was your life, wouldn't you start to think you were smart
after a while?

> >> I won't even get into what happened in university. You wouldn't believe it anyway.
> >
> > Of course not. I don't believe a word of what you just wrote. You are
> > not smart, you are retarded, which would explain the retard school.
> > That's the simple explanation, which I thought you could have guessed
> > on your own.
> Snowflaky egos just like that.

'Snowflake' doesn't work for you - it's a pejorative designated for (far) leftists.

Now tell us, how old were you when your old man kicked the bucket? I'd guess about four or five.