From: Dutch <>
Subject: Re: BillB is right
Full headers:
From: Dutch <>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 01:21:54 -0800
On 3/7/2018 9:03 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 20:06:30 -0800, Dutch<> wrote:
>> On 3/7/2018 7:27 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:
>>> Cops might be dicks, but attitude is a bad
>>> habit when you're dealing with them.
>> Especially when you're black.
>> attitude + black = cop rage
> Attitude + anyone of any race = cop rage. I speak from experience.

Oh please, you're still breathing. It wasn't that long ago that nigras
didn't dare make eye contact with a white person.

> And
> it's people like you and the liberal press who are instilling
> "attitude" in blacks. Smart move.

What? I'm saying that it's very, very dangerous for a black person to
get lippy with a cop. I strongly advise AGAINST it.

> Blacks have more bad outcomes
> because they are more reliably assholes towards cops.

Assholes for objecting to unreasonable and unwarranted stop and search.