From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<I4InC.41449$fQ7.29319@fx13.iad> <dcmu9dladt80houpoqeum8jkshbdla22rq@4ax.com>
<3OMnC.117351$4_2.25469@fx35.iad>
<1e6v9dpe30h4rlmoiood1bd4upre9kvk8l@4ax.com> <S0NnC.48373$ma4.8870@fx10.iad>
<HaudnfTYUo1wfwLHnZ2dnUU7_83NnZ2d@giganews.com>
<HoYnC.71512$nY2.46918@fx28.iad>
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 07:46:14 -0600
On 3/7/2018 2:59 PM, Dutch wrote:
> On 3/7/2018 5:02 AM, da pickle wrote:

>>> I see, OK. But my actual question is, all things being equal, as they
>>> are in my hypothetical scenario, do you believe there would be a
>>> significant difference in outcomes among the children that you can
>>> attribute to race?
>>>
>>> And I do not believe the exact scenario I described has ever been
>>> tried, because it's not possible in the real world. There is no
>>> prejudice-free environment.
>>
>> First, you must define and differentiate biological "races" ... no
>> races, no difference (by definition).
>
> OK
> The children were, a negro baby from Nigeria, an Asian baby from SE
> Asia, an Indian baby from India, a Syrian baby,  a Hispanic baby from
> Nicaragua, a native baby from remote northern Canada, a native Pacific
> Island baby from Fiji, and a Caucasian baby from Poland. They all get
> the same upbringing and there are no external prejudices to cope with.

It is surprising that Bill has not stepped in to explain that neither
"negro" nor "Asian" nor "Indian" nor "Syrian" nor "Hispanic" nor "native
baby from remote northern Canada" nor "native Pacific Island" nor
"Caucasian" is a "race" ... you must try harder, Dutch.

No races ... no racism.

---
http://www.avg.com