From: da pickle <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
From: da pickle <>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 08:03:37 -0600
On 3/8/2018 12:48 AM, BillB wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 10:30:50 PM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:
>> Life is complex. You are simple. And that's how you ended up
>> tragically believing that you're smart.
> No, I think I started believing I was smart in kindergarten, when I realized none of the other
kids could fluently read or write like me. What was that all about?? I thought they sent me to a
retard school by mistake. I remember the first day my mom dropped me off and I started to cry. The
teacher tried to calm me down by giving me this wooden jigsaw puzzle of a duck that had about 5
pieces to it. I remember thinking something like, "What the fuck? Do they think I'm stupid or
something? This is for babies."
> By the time I was in grade seven I had already been accelerated four times (but sent back twice
because of a total lack of cooperation on my part). I started high school when I was eleven and
finished in two years. All that time I aced every test I took, without ever doing any homework. I
had to get probed and tested on a yearly basis by educational psychologists and psychiatrists who
wanted to know what made me tick. If that was your life, wouldn't you start to think you were smart
after a while?
> I won't even get into what happened in university. You wouldn't believe it anyway.

Interesting that you think *you* were "born smart" and did not need any
of that nurture shit getting in your way.  Strange that you think no
black people have that good old white gene and that is why they are all
so deprived by that nurture shit put on them by the white people.
Especially the black ones that have never seen a white person in their
entire lives.