From: VegasJerry <>
Subject: Re: BillB is right
Full headers:
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 07:19:00 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 10:08:41 PM UTC-8, Clave wrote:
> On 3/7/2018 9:47 PM, BillB wrote:
> <...>
> > Everyone has to take their own path. Most of my success is attributable to the blind luck of
being born with an extremely high IQ. I'm very much a slacker at heart.
> Not terribly surprising.
> It was pointed out to me at a very young age that high intelligence and
> successful laziness are often correlated.

That makes me feel a little better. I was offered opportunities after being tested and found to have
a high(er) IQ. I military boot camp I was 1 of 4 out of 160 that was offered a free college
education or carrier flight school. But, as you say, laziness willed out. "Why would I want to go to
college for 4-years? I just got out of high school?"

The good part, when I tested with various companies for employment, I was immediately offered a job.
"Laziness when possible" always prevailed.

Jerry (still lazy) 'n Vegas