From: Bill Vanek <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
From: Bill Vanek <>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 08:54:18 -0800
On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 00:14:39 -0800 (PST), BillB<> wrote:

>On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 12:03:33 AM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:
>> On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 22:48:35 -0800 (PST), BillB
>><> wrote:

>> >No, I think I started believing I was smart in kindergarten, when I realized none of the other
kids could fluently read or write like me. What was that all about?? I thought they sent me to a
retard school by mistake. I remember the first day my mom dropped me off and I started to cry. The
teacher tried to calm me down by giving me this wooden jigsaw puzzle of a duck that had about 5
pieces to it. I remember thinking something like, "What the fuck? Do they think I'm stupid or
something? This is for babies."

>> >By the time I was in grade seven I had already been accelerated four times (but sent back twice
because of a total lack of cooperation on my part). I started high school when I was eleven and
finished in two years. All that time I aced every test I took, without ever doing any homework. I
had to get probed and tested on a yearly basis by educational psychologists and psychiatrists who
wanted to know what made me tick. If that was your life, wouldn't you start to think you were smart
after a while?

>> >I won't even get into what happened in university. You wouldn't believe it anyway.
>> Of course not. I don't believe a word of what you just wrote.
>I know. You're an idiot who couldn't tell truth from fiction if it punched you in the face.
>> You are
>> not smart, you are retarded, which would explain the retard school.
>> That's the simple explanation, which I thought you could have guessed
>> on your own.
>Here's the "retard school". It's still there. You can add it to your investigation dossier.
>I was also baptized in the adjoining church, if you go looking for official records.
>I only went to Holy Rosary for kindergarten. Then I was moved to St. Francis Xavier until eighth
grade. (Jim Carrey also went to St. Francis, and you know he's no retard). From there I went to
Aldershot High School (so did Jim).
>Would you like to see the google streetview of my childhood home? That would probably give you a

Now I'm starting to seriously wonder if you are mentally ill. Your
name is not Bill Bradley, so what does any of the above mean? You
claim to be smart, but you keep coming back here to function as a
punching bag. You pretend-argue with everyone, and you can't even win
pretend arguments. You can say anything you want when you're
pretending, so how can you keep losing?

You know how all those journalist/fabricators got caught? You know,
Jayson Blair, Stephen Glass, Janet Cooke - people just like you? It
was simple: their stories just didn't "ring true". Do you think any of
your stories ring true?