Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 10:14:54 -0800 (PST)
<p7l3nv$uf1$> <>
<> <>
<p7mi1p$a9u$> <>
<> <I4InC.41449$fQ7.29319@fx13.iad>
<> <kGInC.156070$9%2.20345@fx36.iad>
<> <TLMnC.41452$fQ7.11008@fx13.iad>
<> <>
<p7ph6b$c85$> <>
<> <p7roll$qjm$>
From: BillB <>
On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 8:34:01 AM UTC-8, Mossingen wrote:

> I'm pretty sure he has not.

Do you ever tire of being wrong??

> BillB seems to form a lot of his opinions these
> days based on videos he hasn't seen.

Another false statement.

> Brand is a joke.  He's one of these
> entertainer/celebrity types who think they're smart, and then when they have
> a conversation with someone who actually is smart, it really shows.

Russell Brand is smart. If you can't recognize that, you very likely are not as smart as he is. I
have noticed that people with relatively low IQs have a lot of difficulty recognizing those with
high IQs. I'm not blaming you, but that's just the way it is.