From: popinjay <>
Subject: Re: BillB is right
Full headers:
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 10:29:58 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <>
On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 7:10:17 AM UTC-8, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 8:39:32 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:

> > Honestly, back when I was going through LA County, in the 70s mostly, you can't believe the
racist shit the LASD did inside the county jail.
> From experience, or from your lying perps?

Do you think I never seen the shit the deputies do in there?  Those guys are scary.  They scared the
crap out of me, that's for sure.  They used to have these "prowlers", which was two independent
deputies who would roam the tiers at night looking to start shit.  There was four tiers, maybe 26
cells per each tier, and at night it's quiet and you don't know they're creeping up on you.  That
is, until they motion the guy to rack your cell, and then they take you somewhere else and fuck with
you or beat your ass before they bring you back.  It's far away so the other prisoners can't hear
what they're doing to you.  Fucking pigs.