Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 11:42:42 -0800 (PST)
<> <>
<> <p7mi1p$a9u$>
<> <>
<I4InC.41449$fQ7.29319@fx13.iad> <>
<kGInC.156070$9%2.20345@fx36.iad> <>
<TLMnC.41452$fQ7.11008@fx13.iad> <>
<> <p7ph6b$c85$>
<> <>
<p7roll$qjm$> <>
<> <nfgoC.80380$tK5.59652@fx03.iad>
From: BillB <>
On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 11:34:46 AM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:

> Jordan Peterson is not as clinically logical as Sam Harris, so Russell
> is naturally going to look better next to him. They both dwell in the
> "soft science". I listened to a lot of the second Peterson-Harris debate
> and Peterson does not exactly shine.

OMG..two dingbats like that debating one another must be incredibly painful to watch. Why would
anyone waste three minutes of their life subjecting themselves to that kind of torture? The fact
that Peterson is drawing some kind of salary as a university professor is a crime against humanity.
Against my better judgment, I watched a few of his videos because his name kept popping up
(self-promotion works!). In one he was literally preaching the importance of making your bed!  lol I
am not kidding. Holy fuck. And this guy has how many followers on youtube?  haha