From: Mossingen <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
From: "Mossingen" <>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 15:32:51 -0600
"BillB"  wrote in message

On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 8:34:01 AM UTC-8, Mossingen wrote:

> I'm pretty sure he has not.

>Do you ever tire of being wrong??

That's a lawyer-dodge where you appear to answer the question, but don't
really.  I'll take that as a No.

>Russell Brand is smart. If you can't recognize that, you very likely are
>not as smart as he is. I have noticed that people with relatively low IQs
>have a lot of difficulty recognizing those with high >IQs. I'm not blaming
>you, but that's just the way it is.

Brand is like that drummer from Metallica back in the day who thought he was
really smart and liked to talk about politics.  It was hilarious.  Brand is
not a deep thinker, he's a celebrity lightweight who likes to fancy himself
as a public intellectual, kind of like Matt Damon, Clooney, DeNiro and the
rest of the entertainers/athletes who likely never read books or study
history, but can tell you all about it.  I never really took you for a
star-struck fanboi of celebrity but maybe I was wrong about that.