Subject: Re: BillB is right
Full headers:
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 13:35:07 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <>
On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 1:18:55 PM UTC-8, Mossingen wrote:
> "BillB"  wrote in message
> On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 8:36:01 AM UTC-8, Mossingen wrote:
> > Going off half-cocked with outrage without knowing all the facts?  He sure
> > did.
> >I'm sure you can give plenty of examples of that ever happening.
> How about when paul posts a link to a video of a black guy advocating
> violence against white people, says that it's racist, you don’t actually
> bother to watch the video, yet you sure are outraged that someone might
> suggest that a black person in South Africa can say things that are racist.
> Does that count as an example?

It counts as an example of you lying. I didn't "not bother to watch the video". I specifically said
I tried to run the video in my browser and it did not work. So why are you lying? Risky wouldn't
have lied like that.

Secondly, it was a video of Julius Malema ranting to his supporters. I am well familiar with his
rhetoric. I don't  need to watch another two minute example add to my understanding of his political

Further, I argued on the basis of your representations of what he said being true. We lawyers call
that a stipulation (it turns out you were accused of lying by a credible person who actually watched
the video, but that's neither here nor there). So watching the specific video was irrelevant to
everything I argued. I accepted your version of the language used.

So, do you have an example that is actually true and that makes sense?