Next <
From: Travel <>
Subject: Re: Phil Wins!
Full headers:
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 15:04:20 -0800 (PST)
From: Travel <>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 4:08:57 PM UTC-5, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 06:27:32 -0800 (PST), Travel<>
> wrote:
> >1st place prize: 1,700,000
> >
> >He hasn't won since the 2013 British Open, but has been playing well despite not being able to do
it for four consecutive rounds.

> >Now 3rd place on the FedEx list, just above Dustin Johnson.
> >

> >Looks good for the Masters "favorite" next month.
> Am I the only one who thought JT didn't really have his heart in it on
> that playoff hole? He seemed to take very little time on both his chip
> and his putt. It's like he didn't want to put Phil through yet another
> disappointment.

The thought crossed my mind, but he was way too happy about holing-out from the fairway
(understandably thinking that his score would hold-up for the win) to take a dive, I thought. The
tournament played-out like a major; great stuff.

Sergio must not like his collapse in the final holes, leading-up to The Masters, and defending the
title. But, on the other hand, he's playing "leaderboard golf."