Next <
From: Tim Norfolk <>
Subject: Re: BillB is right
Full headers:
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 17:30:55 -0800 (PST)
From: Tim Norfolk <>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 7:28:24 PM UTC-5, popinjay wrote:
> Just talked to my last black friend.  Hadn't spoken to him in awhile.  I was a little worried.
Sure enough, he got arrested for being black.  I'm not kidding.  Comes out of a store with his
daughter, and has nothing with him but a bottle of water.  Cops jam them up, and make HIM go on the
ground, AND pulled their guns out on him.  That's what really fries me.  It's one thing to think a
black guy might have stolen something, like petty theft, but then they have to pull the guns on him.
 I am so fucking mad when he tells me this.  My friend could have ended up being just another
statistic.  And he didn't do shit.
> Like I said, he's my last black friend.  I used to have more, but over the years, things changed.
And I'm getting more angry as he tells me about them putting the guns on him, but he's so used to it
that I can tell in his voice it ain't no real big thing to him.  I told him, but this shit is on the
news every day.  They don't need a reason.
> BillB is right.  America is racist.  But that doesn't change the fact that BillB is still a
dickhead.  Just that he's a correct dickhead.
> I'm pretty pissed off about this shit.  Fucking pigs.

One of my few black friends was in Pepper Pike, a whiter-than-white suburb of Cleveland. He came out
of Wendy's with his food, climbed into his car, and suddenly had 4 cops, one on the hood of the car
with a drawn weapon.

A skinny black male had just robbed a Target several miles away. My friend is at least 250#