> Prev
From: Edmund <nomail@hotmail.com>
Subject: HW division and a financial record breaking freak show.
Full headers:
From: Edmund <nomail@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.boxing
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 08:26:00 -0000 (UTC)
Ok guys, finally the clinschclowns are gone ( thanks Joshua ) and Tyson Fury
seems to have have retired again, what do we have now?
Next Joshua fight will be against Pulev who also likes to hold, wrestle and do anything
but boxing.
It still won't help him much against Joshua I guess and it could be entertaining for as long
as it lasts.

Then we get a none boxer, a lightweight!! who managed to brag himself into a huge financial
encounter with Mayweather, well done McGregor.
What do you guys thinks of this?

Edmund