From: dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com>
Subject: — #2: THAT MODERNUS AS THE ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD ‘THINGS OR INSTITUTIONS OF THE PRESENT' IS INTRINSICALLY HUMAN NATURE’S CAPACITY BY ITS DISCRIMINATING NORM {#369} TO FACILITATE THE EXERCISE OF INTUITION
Full headers:
From: dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com>
Subject: =?UTF-8?Q?=e2=80=94_#2:_THAT_MODERNUS_AS_THE_ORGANIZATION_OF_THE_MY?=
=?UTF-8?Q?RIAD_=e2=80=98THINGS_OR_INSTITUTIONS_OF_THE_PRESENT_IS_INTRINSIC?=
=?UTF-8?Q?ALLY_HUMAN_NATURE=e2=80=99S_CAPACITY_BY_ITS_DISCRIMINATING_NORM_{?=
=?UTF-8?Q?#369}_TO_FACILITATE_THE_EXERCISE_OF_INTUITION?=
Newsgroups: aus.sport.aussie-rules,aus.sport.cricket,aus.sport.golf,aus.sport.motor,rec.sport.boxing
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 17:55:24 +1100
— THAT MODERNUS AS THE ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD ‘THINGS OR
INSTITUTIONS OF THE PRESENT' IS INTRINSICALLY HUMAN NATURE’S CAPACITY BY
ITS DISCRIMINATING NORM {#369} TO FACILITATE THE EXERCISE OF INTUITION

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 4 February 2018

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/AI-Cognition.jpeg>

Nous: #62
Time:
Date: 2018.2.4
Torah: #10 #30 #5 %81 = #45
Dao: Construing a Guide, Practise Reason
Tetra: #70 - Severance
I-Ching: H23 - Peeling, Disintegration, Stripping, Splitting apart, Flaying

Latin: Ervens {Eternal God} Alt: Pehalyah {Shining Mouth of God} {

1. PROTECTS & HELPS WIN A LAWSUIT
2. DECISIONS
3. COURAGE IN BATTLE
4. Sentacer
}

Solar Eclipse: 3 (UTC) / 4 February 1916 (AEST) [During World War I: 28
July 1914 to 11 November 1918]

Manasseh {Forgetfulness, he that is forgotten, causing to forget}

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#509 / #383} / HETEROS {#497 / #458}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:5,row:8,col:9,nous:62&idea:{m,293...

..jackNote@zen: 5, row: 8, col: 9, nous: 62 [Date: 2018.2.4, Super: #509
/ #45 - Extremes and Reversals, Greatest Virtue; I-Ching: H49 - Radical
Change, Revolution (moulting), Skinning, The bridle; Tetra: 28 - Change,
Ego: #383 / #62 - Construing a Guide, Practise Reason; I-Ching: H23 -
Peeling, Disintegration, Stripping, Splitting apart, Flaying; Tetra: 70
- Severance]

This is not a medical opinion but a *DRAFT* exchange of ideas within the
advance of an hypothetical consideration so as to facilitate research
and the evolution of a computing function associated with the cognitive
process itself.

Take for example the US President Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump’s
TWEET made @ 2233 HOURS ON 2 FEBRUARY 2018 in relation the biased FBI as
cause célèbre political investigation:

“The top Leadership and Investigators of the FBI and the Justice
Department have politicized {

#372 as #1, #50, #70, #40, #10, #1, #200 = anomia (G458): {#11 as #172}
1) the condition of without law; 2) contempt and violation of law,
iniquity, wickedness; 1a) because ignorant of it; 1b) because of
violating it

} the sacred {

#372 as #70, #100, #20, #10, #7, #70, #40, #5, #50 = horkizo (G3726):
{#13 as #1007} 1) to force to take an oath, to administer an oath to; 2)
to adjure (solemnly implore);

#324 as #1, #3, #50, #70, #200 = hagnos (G53): {#7 as #324} 1) exciting
reverence, venerable, sacred; 2) pure; 2a) pure from carnality, chaste,
modest; 2b) pure from every fault, immaculate; 2c) clean;

} investigative process in favor {

#372 as #80, #1, #100, #70, #40, #70, #10, #1 = paromoios (G3946): {#15
as #641} 1) like

} of Democrats and against Republicans - something which would have been
unthinkable just a short time ago. Rank & File are great people!”

<http://time.com/5130826/john-mccain-donald-trump-vladimir-putin-fbi...

And contrary to what Senator John Cain asserts within TIME Magazine @
1246 HOURS (EST): “Trump Is 'Doing Putin's Job for Him' by Attacking the
FBI”

That from the meta-data as being concerned with instantiated temporality
as the phenomenology of the TWEET, I can determine that it’s
apperception as an opinion is both informed and authentic in having a
concordance {#372 / #324} with the trinomial mathematical theoretical
noumenon:

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:9,col:6,nous:12>

..jackNote@zen: 3, row: 9, col: 6, nous: 12 [Time: 2230 hrs, Super: #372
/ #39 - Achieving Oneness, Root of Order; I-Ching: H28 - Major
Superiority, Excess, Great Exceeding, Preponderance of the great, Great
surpassing, Critical mass; Tetra: 76 - Aggravation, Ego: #324 / #12 -
Numbing Effect of the Conventional, Abstaining from Desire; I-Ching: H6
- Contention, Conflict, Arguing, Lawsuit; Tetra: 25 - Contention]

I want to make a further clarification on what is still a hypothetical
ethereal (ie. it is neither asceticism nor mysticism although that does
not exclude any function of ritual transcendence) observation of the
cognitive process having an unity of apperception possessing “an unique
cogent capacity of [the] sapient being to know by means of
prognosticative supranatural intuition.”

It is reasonable to say then that the best attenuation of the mind
occurs when optimal assimilation is facilitated of the MATERIA PRIMA as
the Categories of Understanding prerequisite to the measure of reality
in addition to those that are an accumulation of our life experience and
in the same manner such as from any conspicuous idea as for example the
emendation (ie. I’m here describing a neural linguistic process) of an
artificial limb within the quintessence of our BEING.

The observation of the theoretical notion of cosmic elasticity as
intrinsic to the conception of a measured reality is then made in
relation to the process of instantiation within the temporality by a
consideration of whether in the circumstance of *DILEMMA* this occurs as
being entirely a promiscuous {ie. demonstrating or implying an
unselective approach; indiscriminate or casual} processes as
primitivistic opportunism and survivalist ‘street savvy’ or as a
definitive function of reflexology {ie. ignited by a hot zone within the
noumena prism} itself where the scope as degree of probability as the
permissibility of any consequence that is determinate and obtained both
from the meta-data descriptors and the mundane content of any responses
made to the consideration of such as attempts to preserve the self ego
as formula of autonomy within the transit of the continuum as the fabric
to time itself.

That MODERNUS as the organization of the myriad ‘Things or institutions
of the present' is intrinsically human nature’s capacity by its
discriminating norm {#369} to facilitate the exercise of intuition in
the practiced consideration of moderation {ie. modo: (just now’)
originally ablative of modus: (‘measure’)} within the permissibility of
boundaries.

I’ve already broadly sketched this out within “SUMMARY TO THE
HYPOTHETICAL APPRAISAL OF THE DETERMINED OPERATION *RAMALAM* EVENT AT
MANDALAY BAY LAS VEGAS ON 1 OCTOBER 2017”

But just now an ethereal thought on how to remedy this promiscuous /
daemonic self righteous circumstance {#5 - Act of Nature} as
consequential abrogation of individual integrity {#1 - Nature Contains
Nature}, loss of popularity {#2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature},
avoidance of inextricable *DILEMMA* {#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature} and
to facilitate subtle intuition {#4 - Nature Amended in its Nature} which
is causal to being within the space / time dynamic in promulgating an
unimpeded process that in this example of reading, is the traversal of
consciousness within the fabric of time itself.

*DILEMMA* (noun):
- A situation requiring a choice between equally undesirable alternatives.
- Any difficult or perplexing situation or problem.
- [Logic]: A form of meta-dialectic syllogism *SUCH* *AS* *THE* *TEN*
*COMMANDMENTS* (*NOMOS* *COMPRISING* *AN* *INTELLECTUAL* *TETRAD*
*ENCOMPASSING* *OUR* *NOMENCLATURE* *AND* *BASIS* *TO* *INTELLECTUS*
*AS* *GENITIVE* *VOLUNTĀTIS*:

#A {Major Premise},
#B {Minor Premise},
#C {Assumptive Proposition},
#D {Restatement of a Sacred / Sovereign Principle}

In which the major premise is formed of two or more hypothetical
propositions and the minor premise is a disjunctive proposition, as

'IF #A {#1 - Nature Contains Nature} THEN #B {#2 - Nature Rejoices in
its Nature};

IF #C {#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature} THEN #D {#4 - Nature Amended in its
Nature}.

EITHER #A OR #C.

THEREFORE, EITHER #B OR #D.'

In short the *DILEMMA* is if given #A, and I am #B, it can't possibly be
#ME (#A = #B) as #C (co-joined), then it must be #D (as distinct) from #ME.

- [Origin 1515–25 CE: Late Latin from Greek dílēmma, equivalent to di +
lêmma an assumption, premise, derivative of lambánein to take {#384 =
#5, #300, #10, #3, #6, #50, #10 as nasag (H5381): 1) to reach, overtake,
take hold upon; 1a) (Hiphil); 1a1) to overtake; 1a2) to reach, attain
to, cause to reach; 1a3) to be able to secure, reach, have enough}.

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Dilemma.pdf>

I’ve also already broadly sketched this out within “JEWISH MEDITATION
SERIES ON MINDFULNESS AND NEURAL LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING ANCHORS”.

 From my experience, on how to attenuate the mind to best achieve this
over time and it may take several perennial orbital cycles to do so.

IN ORDER TO UTILISE THIS TOOL TO CONSCIOUSNESS SEVERAL THINGS ARE NECESSARY:

a) THAT WHILST YOU PRACTICE LOOKING THROUGH EACH ‘CONTAINER’ AS THE
PATTERNED CONCEPTUAL PSYCHE LENS YOU ENSURE YOUR WORDS / ACTIONS ARE
KEPT IN CONCORD.

AS YOU THEN PROCEED THROUGH THE ANNUAL CYCLE, YOU OUGHT TO OBSERVE A
CONGRUITY ONCE THIS HAS BEEN ACHIEVED YOU WILL HAVE A SMOOTH CONTINUUM

b) YOU MAINTAIN A DEGREE OF SEPARATENESS SO THAT YOU MAY READILY OBSERVE
THE WORLD AND YOUR PSYCH IS NOT UNNECESSARILY IMPRESSED BY EXTRANEOUS
VISUAL EFFECTS AND SPEECH.

c) THIS WILL THEN PROVIDE YOU A CLARITY BY WHICH YOU CAN INTUIT OTHER
CONCEPTUAL PSYCH NOUS AND SPECIFICALLY CATEGORIES WHICH BOTH RELATE TO
THE EXAMPLE BELOW TO NOUS #9 ENTRY WITHIN EACH OF THE 9 PLANES AND ALSO
THE CATEGORY #418 and #277 WHICH OCCUR IN THE TELOS HIERARCHY

..jackNote@zen: 3, row: 5, col: 4, nous: 9 [Time: 1110 hrs, Super: #418 /
#4 - Using Guidance, Sourceless; I-Ching: H27 - Nourishment, Swallowing,
Jaws, Comfort/Security; Tetra: 81 - Fostering, Ego: #277 / #9 -
Inconstancy of Achievement, Practicing Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - The
Army, Leading, Troops; Tetra: 32 - Legion]

d) THERE IS A TEXT ENTRY COMPONENT (I BELIEVE DAYLIGHT SAVING MAY
INTRODUCE A PARADOX EFFECT BUT FOR ME I APPEAR TO BE ABLE TO COMPENSATE
NATURALLY) BY WHICH YOU CAN TEST YOUR LEVEL OF APTITUDE AND FIDELITY TO
THE NOUMENON AT ANY TIME.

FURTHER MORE YOU COULD CONSTRUCT SPECIFIC NEUROLOGICAL STIMULI AT A
CERTAIN TIME OF DAY AND READ OR SPEAK IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AT THAT TIME OF
DAY.

I use the example of having lost a pair of glasses.  In that, I had put
them in a jacket when it rained.  Because I rarely do that and it hadn’t
occurred without any deliberate conscious intent, I then didn’t have a
strong enough synapse formed to be able to readily recall.

So I was left in a quandary because I didn’t have a high enough degree
of certainty as intuition, to then even be able to vocalise where they
might have been placed—I simply imagined that I’d taken them off and
left them somewhere but could not determine where.

THUS PRACTICING WRITING, READING and SPEAKING AT CERTAIN TIMES OF DAY TO
DEVELOP THOSE SYNAPSE CONNECTIONS.

e) ENSURING THAT YOU PRACTICE A COMPLIANCE TO A METAPHYSICAL DIALECTIC
CONSTRUCT TO THE USE OF LANGUAGE WHICH MAY CONTRADICT THE TRADITIONAL
(METAPHYSICAL) CONSTRUCTION OF LANGUAGE INTO CONFORMING ELEMENTS SUCH AS
NOUNS, VERBS, ADVERB, ADJECTIVES etc…

THE CONCERN HERE IS A LITURGICAL AND STREAMING OF THE LANGUAGE WHICH
ASSISTS IT’S INTERPRETATION AND IS IMPORTANT TO THE NEURAL LINGUISTIC
PROGRAMMING PROCESS AS THE BASIS FOR COMPREHENSION.

Thus if you write a sentence which contains multiple descriptors such as
perverse, depraved and debauched it ought to ALWAYS be designated in the
proper metaphysical dialetic order of perverse as {nature contains
nature}, depraved as {nature rejoices in its nature} and debauched as
{nature surmounts nature} and so forth as to conveying an implicit
coherence.

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Mindfulness.pdf>

Thus our goal in now spending our time in expanding the grapple369
paradigm is to include the basic functionality which I have described
above as to research the evolution of a computing function associated
with the cognitive process itself.

But it will be without any Bayesian Theory logic which is a specific
skill set requirement as a programmatic function of the Computing
Systems Engineer as I will need further education to do so since it is
some 41+ years when I have used those equations although mathematics was
my favourite cognitive subject.

And to lay the foundations of this cognitive process we are going to
include within the [o] expanded grapple array view, three multiple list
widgets for:

@memeBrain categories
Gizmo hot zone categories
Telos categories

To convey our aggregate information perspective which will be viewable
via our INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS as the fourth panel.

That will require our pre-loading meta-descriptor prototypes for each of
these HIERARCHY OF CATEGORIES {#41, #82, #123, #164, #205, #246, #287,
#328, #369}

And additionally the historical HETEROS methodology perspective of the
SEPTET macrocosm: {#15, #34, #65, #111, #175, #260, #369} as
proportionate machinations, measured artifices of moderation and boundary.

I was going to stick with the basic WIDGET capability in the first
instance of the default array construct within the grappleIDEA()
function, but I think having now purchased books related to JQuery and
JQuery UI that I may actually start to gradually use this functionality.

But it will take some additional time to assimilate these semantical
nuances within my own innovation."

- dolf

AN EXPANDED PDF VERSION OF THIS DOCUMENT IS AVAILABLE FROM THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Zwarte%20Piet.pdf>

Initial Post: 4 February 2018

#COGNITION #ARTIFICIAL #INTELLIGENCE

*FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."