> Prev
From: dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com>
Subject: -- IF THERE IS A TRINOMIAL THEORETICAL MATHEMATICAL NOUMENON WHATTHEN OF DETERMINISM SUCH AS SOFT / HARD BREXIT?:
Full headers:
From: dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com>
Subject: -- IF THERE IS A TRINOMIAL THEORETICAL MATHEMATICAL NOUMENON WHAT
THEN OF DETERMINISM SUCH AS SOFT / HARD BREXIT?:
Newsgroups: aus.sport.aussie-rules,aus.sport.cricket,aus.sport.golf,aus.sport.motor,rec.sport.boxing
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 12:32:14 +1100
-- IF THERE IS A TRINOMIAL THEORETICAL MATHEMATICAL NOUMENON WHAT THEN
OF DETERMINISM SUCH AS SOFT / HARD BREXIT?:

A: ACCORDING TO THE PRINCE OF THE POWER OF THE AIR, THE SPIRIT THAT NOW
WORKETH IN THE CHILDREN OF DISOBEDIENCE...

*DRAFT* *ONLY*

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 5 February 2018

Nous: #50
Time: 21:00 hrs
Date: 2018.2.5
Torah: #4 #50 #10 %81 = #64
Dao: Fantasies of Avoiding Death, Value of Life
Tetra: #77 - Compliance
I-Ching: H2 - Pure Yin, Passive Principle/Earth, Field, The receptive,
Acquiescence, The flow

Latin: Invacandus {Sign of mercy} Alt: Haayah {Behold God} {

1. PROTECTS & CONSOLES. INSPIRES IN DECISIONS
2. JUSTICE AND LAWYERS
3. JUDGES
4. Eregbuo
}

Abiud {Father of praise}

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#431 / #283} / HETEROS {#431 / #283}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:8,col:2,nous:50&idea:{f,5}&...

..jackNote@zen: 1, row: 8, col: 2, nous: 50 [Date: 2018.2.5, Super: #431
/ #50 - Fantasies of Avoiding Death, Value of Life; I-Ching: H2 - Pure
Yin, Passive Principle/Earth, Field, The receptive, Acquiescence, The
flow; Tetra: 77 - Compliance, Ego: #283 / #50 - Fantasies of Avoiding
Death, Value of Life; I-Ching: H2 - Pure Yin, Passive Principle/Earth,
Field, The receptive, Acquiescence, The flow; Tetra: 77 - Compliance]

*DETERMINISM* (noun):
The doctrine that all events, including human action, are ultimately
determined by causes regarded as external to the will. Some philosophers
have taken determinism to imply that individual human beings have no
free will and cannot be held morally responsible for their actions.

Many philosophical theories of determinism frame themselves with the
idea that reality follows a sort of predetermined path {*MENS* *REA*:
#334 = #40, #4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40 = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224}
1) way, road, distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path; 1b)
journey; 1c) direction; 1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course of life
(fig.); 1f) of moral character (fig.)}

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Humanistic_Determinism.jpeg>

[IMAGE: BBC Science Photo Library]

THAT MODERNUS AS THE ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD ‘THINGS OR INSTITUTIONS
OF THE PRESENT' IS INTRINSICALLY HUMAN NATURE’S CAPACITY BY ITS
DISCRIMINATING NORM {#369} TO FACILITATE THE EXERCISE OF INTUITION:

I want to make a further clarification on what is still a hypothetical
ethereal (ie. it is neither asceticism nor mysticism although that does
not exclude any function of ritual transcendence) observation of the
cognitive process having an unity of apperception possessing “an unique
cogent capacity of [the] sapient being to know by means of
prognosticative supranatural intuition.”

It is reasonable to say then that the best attenuate of the mind occurs
when optimal assimilation is facilitated of the MATERIA PRIMA as the
Categories of Understanding prerequisite to the measure of reality in
addition to those that are an accumulation of our life experience and in
the same manner such as from any conspicuous idea as for example the
emendation (ie. I’m here describing a neural linguistic process) of an
artificial limb within the quintessence of our BEING.

The observation of the theoretical notion of cosmic elasticity as
intrinsic to the conception of a measured reality is then made in
relation to the process of instantiation within the temporality by a
consideration of whether in the circumstance of *DILEMMA* this occurs as
being entirely a promiscuous {ie. demonstrating or implying an
unselective approach; indiscriminate or casual} processes as
primitivistic opportunism and survivalist ‘street savvy’ or as a
definitive function of reflexology {ie. ignited by a hot zone within the
noumena prism} itself where the scope as degree of probability as the
permissibility of any consequence that is determinate and obtained both
from the meta-data descriptors and the mundane content of any responses
made to the consideration of such as attempts to preserve the self ego
as formula of autonomy within the transit of the continuum as the fabric
to time itself.

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ANKH-Fascist-Roman-Catholic-Empire...

[IMAGE: Egyptian ANKH as the basis of Fascist / Roman Catholic {ie.
hymeneal as marriage / sovereign dynamic v's Jewish Torah Intellectus as
Genitive Voluntātus} Empire Governance]

That MODERNUS as the organization of the myriad ‘Things or institutions
of the present' is intrinsically human nature’s capacity by its
discriminating norm {#369} to facilitate the exercise of intuition in
the practiced consideration of moderation {ie. modo: (just now’)
originally ablative of modus: (‘measure’)} within the permissibility of
boundaries.

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO MOON (#369)

48   8 64
56 40 24
16 72 32 = #120 / #360 {#EIGHT}

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{120}&idea:{360}>

#8 (9) - KHATEL (Seraphim-Angels)  = #8
#16 (8) - HAQMYAH (Cherubim-Angels) = #24
#24 (7) - HAHOUYAH (Throne-Angels) = #48
#32 (6) - OUSHRYAH (Dominion-Angels) = #80
#40 (5) - YEIZEL (Powers-Angels) = #120 <--- [*HITLER'S* *TABLE* *TALK*
IDEA @120: {SYM-BULIMIA} One day the English will realise that they've
nothing to gain in Europe... *IF* *THEY* *WANT* *TO* *SAVE* *NEW*
*ZEALAND* *AND* *AUSTRALIA*, they can't let India go.

PAGE #609 (REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS): The *SOLDIER* *HAS* *A* *BOUNDLESS*
*AFFECTION* *FOR* *THE* *GROUND* *ON* *WHICH* *HE* *HAS* *SHED* *HIS*
*BLOOD*. IF WE COULD ARRANGE THE TRANSPORT, WE *SHOULD* *HAVE* *A*
*MILLION* *PEOPLE* *POURING* *INTO* *FRANCE* *TO* *REVISIT* *THE*
*SCENES* *OF* *THEIR* *FORMER* [*BOER* / *ANZAC*] *STRUGGLE*. [HITLER'S
TABLE TALK IDEA @120 / PAGE #609 (REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS)]

#48 (4) - MIHEL (Virtues-Angels) = #168
#56 (3) - PHOHEL (Principalities-Angels) = #224 {*MENS* *REA*: #334 =
#40, #4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40 = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224} 1) way,
#64 (2) - MEHIEL (Archangels-Angels) = #288
#72 (1) - MOUMYAH (Angels-Angels) = #360

USURPER: #1 {First Number in the Square}
GUIDE: #81 (9x9) {Last Number in the Square}
MYSTERY: #82 {First Number + Last Number}
ADJUSTER: #369 {Total Sum of a Row}
LEADER: #3321 {Total Value of All Rows}
REGULATOR: #3690 {Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows}
GENERAL GOVERNOR: #7380 {(Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2}
HIGH OVERSEER: #597780 {((Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2)
x Last Number in the Square}

*WITH* *THE* *SOUL*
Some determinists argue that materialism does not present a complete
understanding of the universe, because while it can describe determinate
interactions among material things, it ignores the minds or souls of
conscious beings.

A number of positions can be delineated:

#1 - Immaterial souls are all that exist (Idealism).

#2 - Immaterial souls exist and exert a non-deterministic causal
influence on bodies. (Traditional free-will, interactionist dualism).

#3 - Immaterial souls exist, but are part of deterministic framework.

$4 - Immaterial souls exist, but exert no causal influence, free or
determined (epiphenomenalism, occasionalism)

#5 - Immaterial souls do not exist — there is no mind-body dichotomy,
and there is a Materialistic explanation for intuitions to the contrary.

By 'soul' in the context of (#1) is meant an autonomous immaterial agent
that has the power to control the body but not to be controlled by the
body (this theory of determinism thus conceives of conscious agents in
dualistic terms). Therefore the soul stands to the activities of the
individual agent's body as does the creator of the universe to the
universe. The creator of the universe put in motion a deterministic
system of material entities that would, if left to themselves, carry out
the chain of events determined by ordinary causation. But the creator
also provided for souls that could exert a causal force analogous to the
primordial causal force and alter outcomes in the physical universe via
the acts of their bodies. Thus, it emerges that no events in the
physical universe are uncaused. Some are caused entirely by the original
creative act and the way it plays itself out through time, and some are
caused by the acts of created souls. But those created souls were not
created by means of physical processes involving ordinary causation.
They are another order of being entirely, gifted with the power to
modify the original creation. However, determinism is not necessarily
limited to matter; it can encompass energy as well. The question of how
these immaterial entities can act upon material entities is deeply
involved in what is generally known as the mind-body problem. It is a
significant problem which philosophers have not reached agreement about.

I think it time as a neo-Nazi deluded religionist that you start to show
a proper respect for my AUSTRALIAN CONSTITUTIONAL rights and entitlement
to a substantiated religious belief which is transcendent to yours
*NUTJOB* and does not need your permission.

If you continue with your defamatory hate speech I will take you before
the judicial courts for breaches of:

- Racial prejudice against Indigenous Dutch Australians {#287}
- Religious prejudice {#509} against the children of God {#123}
- Sexual prejudice against the self identity as formula of autonomy in
the exercise of unencumbered will as INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS
{#246}

As the only substance of your fascist / Babylonian whoredom {#666}
hatred masquerading as piety.

*WITHIN* *ETHICS* *AND* *MORALITY*
Another topic of debate is the implication that Determinism has on
morality. Hard determinism (a belief in determinism, and not free will)
is particularly criticized for seeming to make traditional moral
judgments impossible. Some philosophers, however, find this an
acceptable conclusion.

Philosopher and incompatibilist Peter van Inwagen introduces this thesis
as such:

Argument that Free Will is Required for Moral Judgments which occurs
either *PROMISCUOUSLY* or *PRUDENTLY* as the *EXERCISE* *OF*
*INTELLECTUS* *AS* *GENITIVE* *VOLUNTĀTUS* in conjunction with the
*NOUMENON*:

#1- The moral judgment that you shouldn't have done X implies that you
should have done something else instead

#2 - That you should have done something else instead implies that there
was something else for you to do

#3 - That there was something else for you to do implies that you could
have done something else

#4 - That you could have done something else implies that you have free will

#4 - If you don't have free will to have done other than X we cannot
make the moral judgment that you shouldn't have done X.

However, a compatibilist might have an issue with Inwagen's process
because one can not change the past like his arguments center around. A
compatibilist who centers around plans for the future might posit:

#1 - The moral judgment that you should not have done X implies that you
can do something else instead

#2 - That you can do something else instead implies that there is
something else for you to do

#3 - That there is something else for you to do implies that you can do
something else

#4 - That you can do something else implies that you have free will for
planning future recourse

#5 - If you have free will to do other than X we can make the moral
judgment that you should do other than X, and punishing you as a
responsible party for having done X that you know you should not have
done can help you remember to not do X in the future.

I also think that the insanity of which you speak as experience is just
you mirroring your own self-justifications as neo-fascist / Babylonian
whoredom {#666} which is conspicuous by your lexicon of opportunism a
deification of ignorant banality...

We post only as a testimony against your *SOUL* and it’s annihilation as
power which is given to us:
“And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the
soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in
hell.” [Matthew 10:28 (KJV)]

GOVERNMENT SHILL #2 (GOV.SHILL@GMAIL.COM) @ 0934 HOURS ON 5 FEBRUARY
2018: "Hmm... I wonder who Dolf is talking to."

DOLF @ 1000 HOURS ON 5 FEBRUARY 2018: “You are right it’s a duplicate
post directed initially to MICHAEL ‘MANSON’ CHRIST and GSI (et al) who
seem to *ALSO* share your TRANSFORMATIONAL driver:

“Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world,
*ACCORDING* *TO* *THE* *PRINCE* *OF* *THE* *POWER* *OF* *THE* *AIR*,
*THE* *SPIRIT* *THAT* *NOW* *WORKETH* *IN* *THE* *CHILDREN* *OF*
*DISOBEDIENCE*:” [Ephesians 2:2 (KJV)]

This is no doubt the combined Angelic genius Ou'RaEL = Vav (#6) + Resh
(#200) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed (#30) as derived from a 3x3 = #15 (9) matrix
which is used as a template to formulate the values for various elements
as being inclusive of AIR: #114 (#342 {ie. #341 + #1 as Cardinal Sin}) +
#123 (#369) = #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE*

Ou'RaEL = Vav (#6) + Resh (#200) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed (#30)

39 13 62
61 38 15
14 63 37 = #114 as Vav (#6) + Tsade (#90) + Gimel  (#3) + Yod (#10) + He
(#5) / #342 as AIR (-)

42 16 65
64 41 18
17 66 40 = #123 as Vav (#6) + Pe (#80) + Vav (#6) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed
(#40) / #369 AS AIR (+)

#114 + #123 = #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE*

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{114}&idea:{342}&idea:{123}&...

*COMPARE* *TO* *THE* *ANKH* - GRECO ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE {THREE-SIX-NINE
OF JEWISH TEMPLE PRAYER TIMES}

46   6 62
54 38 22
14 70 30 = #114 / #342 {#SIX}

49   9 65
57 41 25
17 73 33 = #123 / #369 {#NINE} AS IT'S NATURAL PROGRESSION {#1 / #73
SUBSTITUTION}

*IF* *THERE* *IS* *SUCH* *THING* *AS* *THE* *TRINOMIAL* *THEORETICAL*
*MATHEMATICAL* *NOUMENON* *THAT* *THIS* *ESCALATING* *BEHAVIOURAL*
*COMPULSION* *IN* *WHICH* *EVEN* *YOU* *AS* *AN* *ATHEIST* *ARE* *ALSO*
*ENGAGED* (ie. LIKE A RIP AT THE BEACH WHICH HAS YOU IN ITS SWAY) *IS*
*ENTIRELY* *DETERMINISTIC* *AND* *DIRECTED* *TOWARDS* *A*
*PRE*-*DETERMINED* *CONSEQUENCE*.

However I deploy an alternate prototype within my noumenon {ie. it is
the substantial cause for such religions wanting to steal my
*INTELLECTUAL* *PROPERTY* as what ALMIGHTY GOD has ordained to be MINE)
as declarative attribution of my own mind, so I assure you that as it is
not only associated with pure thought, but entirely reasoned and
coherent in its rationality:

“In metaphysics, the noumenon (/ˈnuːmənɒn/, also UK: /ˈnaʊmənɒn/, from
Greek: [εν]νοούμενον) is a posited object or event that exists
independently of human sense and/or perception.

SEE HERE: <http://www.grapple369.com?idea{135}>

The term noumenon is generally used when contrasted with, or in relation
to, the term phenomenon, which refers to anything that can be
apprehended by or is an object of the senses. *MODERN* philosophy has
generally been skeptical of the possibility of knowledge independent of
the senses, and Immanuel Kant gave this point of view its canonical
expression: that the noumenal world may exist, but it is completely
unknowable through human sensation.

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/kant-first-critique-cambridge.pdf>

In Kantian philosophy espoused within Critique of Pure Reason of 1781,
the unknowable noumenon is often linked to the unknowable
"thing-in-itself" (in Kant's German, Ding an sich), although how to
characterize the nature of the relationship is a question yet open to
some controversy.” [Wikipedia 2018: Noumenon]

<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noumenon>

I illustrate its non contentious reality by applying its functionality
to the example the US President Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump’s TWEET
made @ 2233 HOURS ON 2 FEBRUARY 2018 in relation to the biased FBI as
cause célèbre political investigation:

“THE TOP LEADERSHIP AND INVESTIGATORS OF THE FBI AND THE JUSTICE
DEPARTMENT HAVE POLITICIZED {

#372 as #1, #50, #70, #40, #10, #1, #200 = anomia (G458): {#11 as #172}
1) the condition of without law; 2) contempt and violation of law,
iniquity, wickedness; 1a) because ignorant of it; 1b) because of
violating it

} THE SACRED {

#372 as #70, #100, #20, #10, #7, #70, #40, #5, #50 = horkizo (G3726):
{#13 as #1007} 1) to force to take an oath, to administer an oath to; 2)
to adjure (solemnly implore);

#324 as #1, #3, #50, #70, #200 = hagnos (G53): {#7 as #324} 1) exciting
reverence, venerable, sacred; 2) pure; 2a) pure from carnality, chaste,
modest; 2b) pure from every fault, immaculate; 2c) clean;

} INVESTIGATIVE PROCESS IN FAVO[U]R {

#372 as #80, #1, #100, #70, #40, #70, #10, #1 = paromoios (G3946): {#15
as #641} 1) like

} OF DEMOCRATS AND AGAINST REPUBLICANS - SOMETHING WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN
UNTHINKABLE JUST A SHORT TIME AGO. RANK & FILE ARE GREAT PEOPLE!”

<http://time.com/5130826/john-mccain-donald-trump-vladimir-putin-fbi...

And contrary to what Senator John Cain asserts within TIME Magazine @
1246 HOURS (EST): “Trump Is 'Doing Putin's Job for Him' by Attacking the
FBI”

That from the meta-data as being concerned with instantiated temporality
as the phenomenology of the TWEET, I can determine that it’s
apperception as an opinion is both informed and authentic in having a
concordance {#372 / #324} with the trinomial mathematical theoretical
noumenon:

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:9,col:6,nous:12&idea:{m,372...

..jackNote@zen: 3, row: 9, col: 6, nous: 12 [Time: 2230 hrs, Super: #372
/ #39 - Achieving Oneness, Root of Order; I-Ching: H28 - Major
Superiority, Excess, Great Exceeding, Preponderance of the great, Great
surpassing, Critical mass; Tetra: 76 - Aggravation, Ego: #324 / #12 -
Numbing Effect of the Conventional, Abstaining from Desire; I-Ching: H6
- Contention, Conflict, Arguing, Lawsuit; Tetra: 25 - Contention]

----------

OUR WORLD IS GUIDED BY TWO PRINCIPLES: {

@1 - CARDINAL SIN AS THE WICKEDNESS OF PRELATES SUCH AS THE
ARCHIMANDRITE AND OF NUNS

@5 - IMMUTABLE SELF-CENTREDNESS THAT PRESUMPTUOUSLY STANDS WITHIN THE
PLACE OF GOD

} AS THAT WHICH NOW HAS NO FURTHER OPPORTUNITY FOR GOD ALMIGHTY'S GRACE.

Whilst it may continue to function as an acceptable METHODOLOGY {ARCH
KAI TELOS OIDA: #1 + #2 + #3 +#4 = #10} with an encapsulated sphere of
operation {

41   1 57
49 33 17
   9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE} <-- *AS* *THE* *FOUNDATION* *STONE*
(*USURPING* @1 = *SOVEREIGN* / #CENTRE @5 = *LAST* *WILL*, *TESTAMENT*
*OF* #INR *BEING* *THE* *BINDING* *NORM* (*NORMA* *OBLIGANS* ) *ON* #33
AD) *MAGIC* *SQUARE*

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{99}&idea:{297}>

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *AS* *THE
*SONS* *OF* *DARKNESS* *NOT* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* / *GOD* *AS* #123

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

42  2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306 {#TWO}

43  3 59
51 35 19
11 67 27 = #105 / #315 {#THREE}

44  4 60
52 36 20
12 68 28 = #108 / #324 {#FOUR}

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #108 = #123 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO
GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ANKH-Fascist-Roman-Catholic-Empire...

}, it is entirely a specious notion to declare it is the root and causal
basis of the perennialist philosophical tradition:

24 {Greek Letters / Jewish Priestly Divisions} x
7 {days / week as base 7 chronology} x
13 {#MEM / #40 - / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS
GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15
/ #6]}

= #2184 as solar / lunar cycles: 6D as 6 x 364 day / solar year or 6 x
354 day / lunar year + 2 x 30 days intercalation.

45  5 61
53 37 21*
13*69 29

= #111 / #333 {#FIVE AS #CENTRE VALUE TO THE GNOMIC *IMPLEMENTATION*
*GRAVITAS* *TO* *THE* *LETTERS* *PATENT* *AS* *FEDERATION* *TO* *THE*
*AUSTRALIAN* *COMMONWEALTH* *OF* 1901}

— IMPELEMENTATION {GRAVITAS PRINCIPLES ASSOCIATED WITH A LEGAL SYLLOGISM
REPRESENTED BY RATIONAL PI = 22 / 7 as 3W1D} —

#20 / #8 - Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #6 - Form of Nature {#9 -
Autonomous Nature} [#505 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature]

22/7 as 3W1D ...

- PURPLE FORBIDDEN ENCLOSURE (紫微垣) / MONAD - #1 - NATURE CONTAINS
NATURE: {#ALEPH (*MOTHER* - SCALES OF MERIT) / SERAPHIM (Heb. Saraph Gk.
Ophis - burning, that is, (figuratively) poisonous (serpent);
specifically a fiery (serpent) or symbolical creature (from their copper
color))} ARCH KAI TELOS OIDA: {1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10}

THE MAJOR PREMISE {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of Universal
Law}, which contains the law of that will: 7 x 24 *courses* *of*
*priests* x 13 = 2184 days of the 'oth cycle = 6D or 6 x 364 associated
to the 'constant sequence of sun and moon' as 354 x 3 + 30 day
intercalation = 1092 days x 2 = 2184 days:

"And God spake all these words, saying, 'I am the LORD thy God, which
have brought thee out of the land of Egypt {that troubles or oppresses;
anguish}, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods
before me..." [Exodus 20:1-3 (KJV)]

And whereas We did on the 17th day of September, 1900, by and with the
advice of Our Privy Council declare by proclamation that, on and after
the 1st day of January, 1901, the people of New South Wales, Victoria,
South Australia, Queensland, and Tasmania and also Western Australia,
should be united in a Federal Commonwealth of Australia: And whereas by
the said recited Act certain *POWERS*, *FUNCTIONS*, *and* *AUTHORITIES*
*were* *declared* to be vested in the Governor General: And whereas We
are *desirous* *of* *making* *effectual* *and* *permanent* *provision*
for the office of Governor General and Commander in chief in and over
Our said Commonwealth of Australia, without making new Letters Patent on
each demise of the said office. *Now* *know* *ye* *that* *We* *have*
*thought* *fit* *to* *constitute*, *ORDER*, *and* *DECLARE*, *and* *do*
*by* *these* *PRESENTS* *CONSTITUTE* *ORDER*, *and* *DECLARE*, that
there shall be a Governor General and *Commander* *in* *Chief*
(hereinafter called the Governor General) in and over Our Commonwealth
of Australia (hereinafter called Our said Commonwealth), and that the
person who shall fill the said office of *Governor* *General* *shall*
*be* *FROM* *TIME* *TO* *TIME* *APPOINTED* by Commission under Our Sign
Manual and Signet.

It was said that the white tiger (western mansions) would only appear
when the emperor ruled with absolute virtue, or if there was peace
throughout the world)

*DEFINE* *THE* @1 *SOVEREIGN* *PRINCIPLE* *CHARACTERISTIC* *HERE*

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #19 - Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity;
I-Ching: H57 - Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground,
Calculations; Tetra: 58 - Gathering In / INNER: #13 - Status, Loathing
Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending, Moistened, Arriving;
Tetra: 17 - Holding Back}

VIII - And We do hereby REQUIRE and COMMAND ALL OUR OFFICERS AND
MINISTERS, CIVIL AND MILITARY, AND ALL OTHER THE INHABITANTS of Our said
Commonwealth TO BE OBEDIENT, AIDING, AND ASSISTING unto Our said
Governor General, or, in the event of his death, INCAPACITY, or absence,
to such person or persons as may, FROM TIME TO TIME, under the
PROVISIONS OF THESE OUR LETTERS PATENT, ADMINISTER THE GOVERNMENT of Our
said Commonwealth.

- SUPREME PALACE ENCLOSURE (太微垣) / DUAD - #13 - *NATURE* *CONTAINS*
*NATURE*: {#MEM / *MOTHER* - *THE* *TONGUE* *OF* *DECREE* *DECIDING*
*BETWEEN* *THEM*: 10 paragraphs of the Letters Patent of the Australian
Constitution 1 January 1901}

THE MINOR PREMISE {YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of
Humanity}, which contains the command to behave in accordance with the
law, that is, the principle of subsumption under the law: x 49 = 6J or
294 x 364 days or 365.2425 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox on Wednesday of
20 March 1996 / New Moon on Thursday of 21 March = 1 Nisan 5756;

AS BEING A LOGICAL GROUNDING OF INFINITY;

"... Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the
LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon
the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my
commandments..." [Exodus 20:5-6 (KJV)]

I - And *we* *do* *hereby* *authorize* *and* *command* *Our* *said*
*Governor* *General* *to* *do* *and* *execute*, *in* *due* *manner*,
*all* *things* *that* *shall* *belong* *to* *his* *said* *command*,
*and* *to* *the* *trust* *We* *have* *reposed* *in* *him*, *according*
*to* *the* *several* *POWER* and *AUTHORITIES* *granted* *or*
*APPOINTED* *him* *by* *VIRTUE* of 'The Commonwealth of Australia
Constitution Act, 1900', *and* *of* *these* *present* *Letters* *Patent*
and of such Commission as may be issued to him under Our Sign Manual and
Signet, or by Order in Our Privy Council, or by Us through one of Our
Principal Secretaries of State, and to such laws as shall hereafter be
in *FORCE* in Our said Commonwealth.

#21 / #9 - Autonomous Nature {MOTHER: Scales of Liability / GRAVITAS}
[#671 / #5 - Act of Nature]

*DEFINE* *THE* @5 *CANONICAL* *PRINCIPLE* *EQUILIBRIUM* *CHARACTERISTIC*
*HERE*

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #23 - Constancy of Guiding Concepts, Emptiness & Non-Existence;
I-Ching: H18 - Ills to Be Cured, Arresting Decay, Correcting, Work on
what has been spoiled (decay), Decaying, Branch; Tetra: 26 - Endeavour /
INNER: #15 - Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching:
H61 - Inner Trust, Inner Truth, Center Returning; Tetra: 1 - Centre}

- HEAVENLY MARKET ENCLOSURE (天市垣) / TRIAD - #21 - *AUTONOMOUS* *NATURE*:
{#SHIN / *MOTHER* - *SCALES* *OF* *LIABILITY*: bequeathed in perpetuity
to its sovereign descendants)

THE CONCLUSION {ZHUN/SON/SEA/ENUMERATE/OFFSPRING - Formula of Autonomy},
which contains the verdict (sentence), what is laid down as right in the
case at hand: ... 6,000 as 122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2 as #369 with Septet #41
centric on 13-17 September 2001 / 18 September = 1 Tishri 5762.

AS BEING A SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY AS ETERNITY.

"...Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the
LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.'" [Exodus
20:7 (KJV)]

IX - And We do hereby *reserve* *to* *Ourselves* *Our* *heirs* *and*
*SUCCESSORS*, *FULL* *POWER* *AND* *AUTHORITY* *FROM* *TIME* *TO* *TIME*
*TO* *REVOKE*, *ALTER*, *OR* *AMEND* *these* *Our* *Letters* *Patent*,
*as* *to* Us or *THEM* *SHALL* *SEEM* *MEET*.

#22 / #10 - Totality of Nature {DOUBLE: #7 - Engendering Nature {#10 -
Totality of Nature}} [#870 / #6 - Form of Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #60 - Skill Rulership, Maintain One's Place; I-Ching: H15 -
Modesty, Humbling; Tetra: 5 - Keeping Small / INNER: #9 - Inconstancy of
Achievement, Practicing Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading,
Troops; Tetra: 32 - Legion}

X - And We do further direct and enjoin that these Our Letters Patent
shall be read and proclaimed at such place or places as Our said
Governor General shall think fit within Our said Commonwealth of Australia.

[In witness whereof We have caused these Our Letters to be made Patent
Witness Ourself at Westminster the 29th October, 1900: 64th year of Our
reign (Queen Victoria)]

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/DIALECT-FORMULATION.jpg>

[IMAGE: LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA OF 1901 Represented by a Theoretical Mathematical Trinomial
Noumenon as Intellectual Property]
YOUTUBE: “My Name Is Ruin (Gary Numan)”

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHomCiPFknY>

46   6 62
54 38 22
14 70 30 = #114 / #342 {#SIX}

#114 + #123 = #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE* AND THE CONSEQUENCE upon the
cosmological / chronological ternary perspective of number as the
Tetragrammaton 3-6-9 bifurcated reality which was aligned to the custom
of prayer times (ie. as #3 - *TERCE* (ie. @ 0900 hours / when the Psalms
83, 84, and 85 were read), #6 - *SEXT* (ie. 1200 hours), and #9 - *NONE*
(ie. 1500 hours)) as observed by a Roman *CENTURION* {ie.

According to this SCIENCE as the Pythagorean Theorem: c² = a² + b²
whereby: 5x5 = 25 / #65 as magic sum, #2 as line redacted sum, #1 as
esoteric redacted sum, is assigned to the {*Soldier* (Miles): Mars as
the planet of war}

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury,
#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus,
#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars,
#34 - Lion (Leo): Jupiter,
#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar,
#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus, and
#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn.

And is thusly given the total Esoteric Number value of #325 as being the
CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING which is within the providence of the
Greco-Roman magic square then associated to Nous: #36 - Natural
Reversals, 'Secret' Explanation; I-Ching: H4 - Juvenile Ignorance,
Youthful Inexperience, Enveloping, The young shoot, Discovering; Tetra:
12 - Youthfulness.

} of what was then called the Italian regiment.  [Acts 10:1-48 (KJV)]

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO MERCURY (#260)

47   7 63
55 39 23
15 71 31 = #117 / #351

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{117}&idea:{351}>

#7 (9) - AKHAYAH (Seraphim-Archangels) = #7 <-- *INTELLECTUS* *AS*
*GENITIVE* *VOLUNTĀTUS*
#15 (8) - HHARIEL (Cherubim-Archangel) = #22 <-- *RATIONAL* *PI* {*A*
*PRIORI* *COSMOLOGY* *BY* *BOOKS* *OF* *ENOCH* / *JUBILEE* AS TIME
DIVISIONS BY JUBILEES: 7^2 / WEEKS: 7^1 / DAYS: 7^0}
#23 (7) - MELAHEL (Throne-Archangel) = #45 <-- *GNOMIC* {#CENTRE / #111
/ #333 / #666} *CATEGORIES* *OF* *UNDERSTANDING*
#31 (6) - LEKABEL (Dominion-Archangel) = #76
#39 (5) - REHAIEL (Powers-Archangel) = #115
#47 (4) - OSHLYAH (Virtues-Archangel) = #162
#55 (3) - MEAHYAH (Principalities-Archangel) = #217
#63 (2) - AENDEL (Archangels-Archangel) = #280
#71 (1) - HYEIEL (Angels-Archangel) = #351 <-- *THUS* *BY* *THIS*
*PROOF* *WE* *DEMONSTRATE* *THAT* *HATRED* *IS* *THE* *PRINCIPLE*
*FUNCTION* *OF* *THE* *RELIGIOUS* *BELIEF* *ITSELF* *AND* *THERE* *IS*
*NO* *CONCEPT* *SUCH* *AS* *MODERATE* *ISLAM* *OR* *THIS* *NUTBAG* *AS*
*RATHER* *A* *QUESTION* *OF* *DEGREES* *ASSOCIATED* *WITH*
*IGNORANCE*{#335 as #1, #3, #50, #70, #10, #1, #200 = agnoia (G52): {#9
as #135 as UMBRA interference mapping within Islamic belief to the
Arch-Angel of Aries {21 March – 19 April } as MALKIDIEL {#145 as #40,
#30, #20, #10, #4, #10, #1, #30} *THE* *EMPEROR* / DIAMOND / SPRING /
RAM / RED} as SATURN: #FIRE, #EARTH, #AIR, #WATER} 1) lack of knowledge,
ignorance; 1a) esp. of divine things; 1b) of moral blindness}.

VIDEO: "Imagine a World Without Islam"

<http://www.grapple369.com/movies/Imagine_A_World_Without_Islam.mp4&...

And this section on POLAR OPPOSITES is comparable to the 'Sequence of
the Hexagrams' (HSU KUA) section of the Changes Ten Wings.  Wherein each
of these twelve "waxing and waning" hexagrams, along with 48 other
hexagrams, also correspond to equal intervals of 6 7/80 days (in other
words, 1/60 of the solar year of 365 1/4 days). The remaining four
hexagrams found in the Changes, called "standard hexagrams," corresponds
to the solstices and equinoxes and thus to the four cardinal points
(NORTH-EAST-SOUTH-WEST) of the sun's path. They arc not segments of the
cycle, then, but points fixed in space, which move back and forth in
time. The sun may pass through one of them on any day of the lunar month
in which it is located. (From the astronomer's point of view, it is the
new moons that move back and forth around them.)

NOTE ON CHAPTER #123 FROM THE EGYPTIAN BOOK OF THE DEAD: The speaker in
this chapter is said to be Thoth, who is the measurer of all things in
heaven and earth, and the author and regulator of all science. He is
here said to have established the equilibrium between the Divine Pair,
Horus and Sutu; that is Day and Night. Such an equilibrium, strictly
speaking, never exists except at the Equinoxes.

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/thoth9.gif>

[IMAGE: ENNEAD of THOTH expresses an Anthropic Cosmological Principle
which appears within its geometric conception as being equivalent to the
Pythagorean TETRAD/TETRACTYS]

     1. Oh thou of long strides, who makest thine appearance in Annu; I
am not a doer of wrong.

	#VIRTUE: If it is Center (no. #1), then yang begins.
	#TOOLS: If it is Response (no. #41), then yin is born.
	#POSITION: With Center (no. #1), it begins.
	#TIME: With Full Circle (no. #2), it wheels back.
	#CANON: #45

46 41 48
47 45 43
42 49 44 = #135 / #405 {FIRE - *ACCORDING* *TO* *ISLAMIC* *BELIEF*}

42 47 46
49 45 41
44 43 48 = #135 / #405 {EARTH - *ACCORDING* *TO* *ISLAMIC* *BELIEF*}

44 49 42
43 45 47
48 41 46 = #135 / #405 {AIR - *ACCORDING* *TO* *ISLAMIC* *BELIEF*}

48 48 44
41 45 49
46 47 42 = #135 / #405 {WATER - *ACCORDING* *TO* *ISLAMIC* *BELIEF*}

<http://www.grapple369.com/?idea:{135}>

USURPER: #41 {First Number in the Square}
GUIDE: #49 (7x7) {Last Number in the Square}
MYSTERY: #90 {First Number + Last Number}
ADJUSTER: #135 {Total Sum of a Row}
LEADER: #405 {Total Value of All Rows}
REGULATOR: #540 {Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows}
GENERAL GOVERNOR: #1080 {(Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2}
HIGH OVERSEER: #52920 {((Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2)
x Last Number in the Square}

HETEROS (GK: ετερους = #1080): STRONGS: G2087 as NUMBER as other or
different and obtained by Pythagorean reduction as the sum of each Magic
Square Line: @1 (#ONE) ... @5 (#TWO) ... #15 [@6 (#THREE)] ... #34 [@7
(#FOUR)] ... #65 [@2 (#FIVE)] ... #111 [@3 (#SIX)] ... #175 [@4
(#SEVEN)] ... #260 [@8 (#EIGHT)] ... #369 [@9 (#NINE)]:—altered, else,
next (day), one, (an-) other, some, strange

NOTE: According to the Occult Encyclopaedia of Islamic religious belief
associated to Magic Squares this is the cryptographic 3x3 = #15 Magic
Square assigned to East (Spirit: Agial / Agiel): #6 - Line Sum by
Pythagorean reduction / #45 - Esoteric number / #9 by esoteric
Pythagorean reduction.  Agiel (Hebrew: אגיאל) The Intelligence
(beneficial spirit) of Saturn mentioned as a Spirit in such works as the
Key of Solomon (ie. as a misnomered claim of A-U-M belief such as
Freemasonry which is contrary to the Dead Sea Scrolls claim of King
David composing psalms "through prophecy given him by the Most High" as
being for 364 days of the year). As it says on the 10th Plate: "The
First Pentacle of Mercury.—It serveth to invoke the Spirits who are
under the Firmament.". And the letters forming the names of the Spirits
Yekahel and Agiel. He is also described as being the presiding spirit of
the planet Saturn, with Zazel.

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/tetractys.jpg>

[IMAGE: ARCH KAI TELOS OIDA: {1 (#5) + 2 (#12) + 3 (#15) + 4 (#40 = So
Israel, is it so, that you have been sojourning forty years in the
wilderness? [Amos 5:25; Acts 7:42]) = 10 (#72)}]

48   8 64
56 40 24
16 72 32 = #120 / #360 {#EIGHT}

The demonic 'root' of magic which is thought obtained from associations
derived from the triangulation of number n(n+1)/2 as symbolic and an
alternate transposition applied to the Tetragrammaton of 'YHWH' and
known as the root of nature {A-U-M} or Tetractys, the 'Holy Four-fold
Form'. That is:

MOTHER LETTERS {A-U-M} AS DAO OF GOVERNMENT

YOD (10) AS 4(4+1)/2 = #10 {A = FIRE} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) AS 5(5+1)/2 = #15 {U = WATER} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) + VAV (6) AS 6(6+1)/2 = #21 {M = AIR} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) + VAV (6) + HE (5) = {#0 / #CENTRE = EARTH} #26 AND
TOTAL OF #72 AS WICKEDNESS AND *BLASPHEMY* *AGAINST* *THE* *NAME* *OF*
*GOD* AS ‘YHWH’

Determinism is the philosophical theory that all events, including moral
choices, are completely determined by previously existing causes.

THE CONSIDERATION IS THAT IF THERE IS A TRINOMIAL THEORETIC MATHEMATICAL
NOUMENON WHICH IS THE CAUSE OF ALL HUMAN BEHAVIOUR WHAT THEN OF DETERMINISM?

Determinism is usually understood to preclude free will because it
entails that humans cannot act otherwise than they do. The theory holds
that the universe is utterly rational because complete knowledge of any
given situation assures that unerring knowledge of its future is also
possible. Some philosophers suggest variants around this basic
definition. Deterministic theories throughout the history of philosophy
have sprung from diverse and sometimes overlapping motives and
considerations. The opposite of determinism is some kind of
indeterminism (otherwise called nondeterminism). Determinism is often
contrasted with free will.

Determinism often is taken to mean causal determinism, which in physics
is known as cause-and-effect. It is the concept that events within a
given paradigm are bound by causality in such a way that any state (of
an object or event) is completely determined by prior states. This
meaning can be distinguished from other varieties of determinism
mentioned below.

Other debates often concern the scope of determined systems, with some
maintaining that the entire universe is a single determinate system and
others identifying other more limited determinate systems (or
multiverse). Numerous historical debates involve many philosophical
positions and varieties of determinism. They include debates concerning
determinism and free will, technically denoted as compatibilistic
(allowing the two to coexist) and incompatibilistic (denying their
coexistence is a possibility).

Determinism should not be confused with self-determination of human
actions by reasons, motives, and desires. Determinism rarely requires
that perfect prediction be practically possible. [Wikipedia 2018:
Determinism]

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Determinism>

This was a comment was originally posted to alt.religion and it also
applies to consideration of fascist identity in relation to the recent
Polish passage of holocaust legislation.

There is neither substance nor rationality to your own religious belief
and your explanation is just babbling labels without any substance and
does not address the factuality of my well researched claim of their
existing a common deterministic imperative:

That the EGYPTIAN ANKH / Greco-Roman Magic square #231 is the common
TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE element between the Pythagorean binomial
HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER as the basis of Roman Empire Governance, German
Fascism, Papal Authority as Babylonian whoredom {#666}, Judaea as a
vassal to the Roman Empire and of both Freemasonry or Islam.

Thus it’s perfectly factual to label your delusional religious belief as
fascist.

- dolf

Initial Post: 5 February 2018

#DETERMINISM #FREEWILL #NOUMENON

*FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."