From: Dr Wicron Original Pharmaceuticals <no_email@invalid.invalid>
Subject: Tel: (213) 534..6894 Get Pharmacy Meds ....1mg / 2mg Xanax(Alprazolam), 10mg Oxycodone,30mg Roxy,10mg methadone, Percocet &others at affordable prices
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.other-games,rec.gambling.poker,rec.gambling.racing,rec.gambling.sports,uk.rec.gambling.misc
Subject: Tel: (213) 534..6894 Get Pharmacy Meds ....1mg / 2mg Xanax
(Alprazolam), 10mg Oxycodone,30mg Roxy,10mg methadone, Percocet &
others at affordable prices
From: Dr Wicron Original Pharmaceuticals <no_email@invalid.invalid>
Pain-Medication: Percocet, Oxycontin, Norco, Adderall, Dilaudid, Alprazolam, Ritalin, Seconal, Xanax, Valium, Methadone, Opana, Ambien
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 05:52:04 +0200
CALL OR TEXT (213) 534.6894 ASSORTED MEDICATIONS FOR SALE , #NORCO
#OXYCODONE,#HI-TECH SYRUP, OXYCOTIN, #XANAX, #OPANA, #VALIUM, #CLONAZEPAM
ETC

We sell quality medications online at affordable and discount prices. Fast
and Secure #Overnight Delivery. Order Big to get Discounts up to 5%.No
Insurance is required for you to purchase from us.

Customer service.
-EMAIL : keystonemeds(AT)protonmail(DOT)com /
-Tel: (213) 534..6894 /
- W1ckr ID: intermeds247

We offer:
- Good #Quality Medications.
- Good and #Affordable prices.
- Fast and Reliable delivery -#Tracking Available!
- Various shipping option (Overnight and Airmail).
- No Prescription Required!
- Buy Direct and Save Time and Money!
- Offers Reshipment if package do not gets to location

We have the following medications and more available:

Norco 325 mg / 5 mg
Vicodin 500 mg / 5 mg
Vigra 100 mg
Xanax 2 mg longbars
Seconal (Secobarbital Sodium Capsules) 100 mg
Nembutal (In pill, liquid and powder form)
Quaalude (lemmon 714 300mg)
Ketamine Crystal
Dilaudid 8 mg
Adderall 30 mg
Oxycontin 20 mg / 80 mg
Klonopin 0.5 mg
Ritalin 10 mg
Actavis: promethazine/codeine syrup
Ambien ( Zolpidem, Stilnox) 10 mg
Clonazepam 2 mg ( Rivotril)
Lorazepam 2.5 mg ( Ativan)
Roxicodone 15 mg, 30 mg
Hydro 10 mg / 500 mg
Percocet 10/325mg
Opana 10 mg / 40 mg
Subutex - Suboxone
Fentanyl patches
Diazepam Roche 10mg
Aprazolam/Xanax 0.5mg
Zopiclone 7.5mg
Diazepam Shalina 10mg
Diazepam Teva 5mg
Zolpidem 10mg
Tramadol 200mg
Ketamine liquid 50mg/10ml

*We are reliable, and we offer the best prices and services for our
products.
*We offer safe and discreet overnight shipping (24/h) to clients within the
US, and 3-4 business days shipping to clients in EU.
*We also offer the best discount for bulk purchase on any of our products.
*We offer the best of services to all our clients, and make sure they are
treated like family.
*We offer a FULL REFUND on any package that doesn't make it to its
destination.

Customer service.
-EMAIL : keystonemeds(AT)protonmail(DOT)com /
-Tel: (213) 534..6894 /
- W1ckr ID: intermeds247

We are at your service 24x7x365 days .

Buy Norco 10/325 mg
Buy Seconal 100mg
Buy Suboxone 8mg
Buy Oxy 20mg,40mg and 80mg
Buy Hi-tech Promethazine (16oz and 320z)
Buy Hydrocodone 10/325mg
Buy Valium 10mg and 20 mg
Buy Xanax 1mg and 2 mg bars
Buy Dilaudid 4mg and 8mg
Buy Ritalin 10mg, 20 mg
Buy Percocet 7.5mg,5mg and 10mg
Buy Opana 40mg
Buy Phentermine 37.5mg
Buy Adderall 30mg
Buy Methadone 40mg
Buy Fentanyl

*************************************************************************************************************
[...]

#Alprazolam, #Ativan, #BuSpar, #Klonopin, #SSRIs, #Serax, #T-Quil,
#Sertraline, #Sildenafil, #Aspirin, #Naproxen, #Paracetamol, #Synthroid
(levothyroxine), #Crestor (rosuvastatin), #Ventolin HFA (albuterol),
#Nexium (esomeprazole), #Humira (adalimumab), #Abilify (aripiprazole),
#Sovaldi (sofosbuvir), #Crestor (rosuvastatin), #Enbrel (etanercept),
#Harvoni (ledipasvir and sofosbuvir), #Nexium (esomeprazole), #Advair
Diskus (fluticasone), #Lantus Solostar (insulin glargine), #Remicade
(infliximab),#Advair Diskus (fluticasone), #Lantus Solostar (insulin
glargine), #Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine), #Lyrica (pregabalin), #Spiriva
Handihaler (tiotropium), #anuvia (sitagliptin)

BUY oxycodone® ONLINE - CLICK HERE!
Order oxycodone® And Save Your ::.Money$!!!
Order Cheap oxycodone® Save 45-55% ON!

-=- ©Top Pharmacy List! Best Prices Online!-=-
-=- * Special-=-
-=- * Best quality drugs-=-
-=- * NO PRIOR PRESCRIPTION NEEDED!-=-
-=- * 100% Anonimity & Discreet shipping-=-
-=- * Fast FREE shipping (1 to 3 days)-=-
-=- * Loyalty program-=-
-=- * Friendly customer support-=-
-=- * 4 Free oxycodone/oxycodone pills with every Order-=-
-=- +Watchful packaging.-=-
-=- + Swift worldwide shipping!-=-
-=- + 30 days money back guarantee!-=-
-=- + Order 3 or more products and get free Regular Airmail shipping!-=-
-=- + Many payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Automated
Clearing House (ACH) and etc.-=-

We thank you for visiting!!!
Oxycodone* Oxycodone is an opioid narcotic pain reliever similar to
morphine. An opioid is sometimes called a narcotic. Oxycodone is used to
treat moderate to severe pain. The extended-release form of this medication
is for around-the-clock treatment of pain. Oxycodone may also be used for
purposes not listed in... Side EffectsPregnancy / BreastfeedingDrug
InteractionsDosageSupport Group Q & AUser Reviews Oxycodone
Extended-Release Tablets Prescribing Information Professional Monograph
(FDA) Generic Name:

::.The Most Trusted Online Drug Supplier.::
::. No Prescription Required.::
::. Cheapest prices for VALIUM.::
::. Fast & Guaranteed Worldwide Delivery.::
::.
::.
::. Tags:
                * ^buy Azulfidine
                * ^ Neoral No Script | Buy Neoral Cheap | Neoral No Dr
                * ^can you actually buy xanax online
                * ^no script soma
                * ^ valium OnLine Cash On Delivery | valium With No
Prescription | No Prescription valium Overnight
                * ^Zanaflex non prescription fedex overnight free
                * ^where can i buy Phentermine online
                * ^buy oxycodone craigslist
                * ^order Albuterol cod fedex
                * ^buy generic metformin
                * ^ Buy Accutane And Pay By Cod | Accutane Online
Prescription | Accutane Without Doctor Rx
                * ^ Buy Carisoprodol Cheap Cod No Rx | Carisoprodol Online
Overnight Delivery Cod | Overnight Buy Carisoprodol
                * ^i want a ambien prescription
                * ^buy Paxil 5mg
                * ^ Order Cymbalta Overnight Cod | Cymbalta Cod Overnight |
Order Cymbalta Cash On Delivery
                * ^ Valtrex Online No Prescription Overnight | Valtrex
Cheap Cod | Cheap Valtrex Overnight
                * ^ Tadalis Pharmacy Cod Saturday Delivery | How To Get A
Tadalis Prescription | Buy Tadalis With No Rx
                * ^buy qsymia cod
                * ^ Strattera Online No Prescription Fedex | Strattera
Doctor | Order Strattera Online From Mexico
                * ^buy Albuterol 37 | 5 online
                * ^buy Suprax canadian pharmacy
                * ^rxmedico review
                * ^ soma Fed Ex | Buying soma Online Without Prescription |
Cheap soma Next Day
                * ^buy Leukeran over the counter
                * ^ Order Valparin Online No Membership Overnight Shipping
| Buy Valparin Online No Membership | Buy Valparin From A Usa Pharmacy
Without A Prescription
                * ^buy Baclofen
                * ^buy Staxyn 2mg
                * ^ Avapro | Avapro Overnight Us Delivery | No Perscription
Avapro Next Day
                * ^cheap xanax overnight
                * ^ Premarin Without Perscription | Buy Premarin OnLine No
Prescription | Online Doctor Consultation For Premarin
                * ^ Buy Amoxicillin Overnight Fedex | Amoxicillin Buy Cod |
Buy Amoxicillin And Pay By Cod
                * ^baclofen hyclate
                * ^ Zestoretic Order Mail, Zestoretic Order, Zestoretic
Mail Order | Buy Zestoretic Overnight Free Delivery | Zestoretic Cod
Saturday
                * ^buy Prednisone professional online
                * ^buy Cipro online usa
                * ^pharmacy Phentermine no prescrption
                * ^ Buy adderall Online C anadian No Script | No Script
adderall Pills | No Prescription Cod adderall
                * ^buy Seroquel er
                * ^ sildenafil Without  Prescription | sildenafil Overnight
Fed Ex
                * ^ cipro Without Prescription  Shipped Overnight Express |
Buy cipro Without A Prescription Or Membership | cipro Online With No
Prescription Or Membership
                * ^ Buy Ophthacare Without A Prescription Or Membership |
Ophthacare Online With No Prescription Or Membership | Buy Ophthacare
Online No Prescription
                * ^buy januvia
                * ^buy Phoslo cod
                * ^ soma No Prescription Overnight Cod Delivery | soma
Without A Script
                * ^buy Yagara online
                * ^ Suprax | Suprax Overnight Us Delivery | No Perscription
Suprax Next Day
                * ^ Valium Ups |  Only Valium Free Consult | Valium Ups
Delivery Only
                * ^ritalin drug no prescription
                * ^ How To Buy Bactroban Online Without A Prescription |
Bactroban No Prescription Worldwide
                * ^ clonazepam C | O | D | | Cheap      clonazepam
Overnight Delivery | clonazepam No Rx Fed Ex

* VALIUM No Prescription Overnight Cod Delivery | VALIUM Without A Script~

--
Pharmaceutical assorted #Pain-Medications, #Anxiety-Medications,
#Benzodiazepines, #Pain-Relief-medications, #Insomnia-Medications,