Next <
From: Nunya Bidnits <kcburnt@up.ends>
Subject: Re: Geoff Schwartz breaks down the Andy Reid's creative offensiveconcept
From: Nunya Bidnits <kcburnt@up.ends>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.kc-chiefs
Subject: Re: Geoff Schwartz breaks down the Andy Reids creative offensive
concept
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2017 10:19:42 -0600
On 9/30/2017 9:27 PM, Nunya Bidnits wrote:
> On 9/30/2017 8:00 PM, John Walsh wrote:
>> Great break down of the play designs
>

> Fuck you - common TRAITOR who posted this in the 49rs group:
>

>> To have the Orange Idiot weigh in on the protest and use it as another
>> wedge to further divide the people of this country is ridiculous.
>>
>> People have short memories when it comes to social protest, the flag
>> and what was acceptable. Anyone have fond memories of the 60's and
>> 70's when the country tore itself apart over Vietnam?
>>
>> The brouhaha over protesting during the anthem is minor compared to
>> what happened in the past. The only person benefiting from all of this
>> is the fucking idiot in the White House.
>

>> This is a country founded on the concept of freedom of expression.
>> There is no special situation where that concept is abrogated. It's a
>> kind of a contradition when people complain about honoring the flag,
>> yet they wear it as clothing.
>>
>> When you can say without lying that the military has big problems with
>> racism. I'll believe you about it being an inclusive oganization.
>>
>> Mouthy children?  Well, how about you step on the field and risk your
>> health to entertain the NFL fans?  With the constant knowledge that
>> doing that one a weekly basis is might to leave you unable to name
>> your children or find your way home from the store after you retire.
>>
>> Those are men, risking a lot to earn a living.
>
> You defile every man and woman who ever put their mortal life in peril
> to serve this very nation in our military, you Goddamned worthless
> traitor SCUM!
>
> Now you are known to all for just who and what you are, you bastard.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/01/devastating-poll...

The National Football League (NFL) may have more than a passing
controversy on its hands as it continues to grapple with fans’ reaction
to the players and staff  “take a knee” protest during the national
anthem before games.
Yahoo Finance headlined its story about its poll with a finding of 62
percent of respondents who said they will watch less football — a
percentage Yahoo determined based on how certain questions were answered
or not answered:

“Here are the full survey results. The number of responses varies from
question to question because some respondents skipped questions or were
directed further down the survey based on answers they gave. A note
about the results: In Question 9, 80% of respondents said they plan to
watch less football on TV. But that’s only among people who answered yes
to Question 8, asking if they have changed their behavior. When
including the people who answered no to Question 8, the portion saying
they plan to watch less football drops to 62%.”

But looking directly at results for each question on the survey also
reveals that a majority of respondents said would watch less football
and that they support President Donald Trump’s decision to speak out
against the protests.

The raw data shows that when asked, “What has changed about your
relationship with the NFL?” 80 percent said they will watch less
football on TV because of the controversy and more than 53 percent said
they are more supportive of Trump since his remarks last month that the
protests are disrespectful to the U.S., its flag and the men and women
in the military and law enforcement who sacrifice to protect all Americans.

In fact, 77 percent said they believe it is wrong for players to kneel
during the national anthem — a protest begun in 2016 by a former NFL
player who claimed he kneeled because of social injustice in the U.S.

It’s also noteworthy that 79 percent of respondents said they are a
football fan, which Yahoo Finance explained is a statistic in keeping
with its decision to only survey people who “patronize the NFL.”

“Those findings all have financial implications for the NFL and its 32
team owners,” Yahoo Finance reported.

Calling it “one of the most divisive social issues in recent years,”
Yahoo Finance said of its poll:

“In our survey, we wanted to suss out whether the anthem flap could deal
a lasting financial hit to the NFL. The answers suggest it could. When
we asked fans if the controversy would make them more or less supportive
of the NFL, 71% said less and only 15% said more. Of those who said they
are now less supportive, 74% said their change of heart was permanent,
and only 3% said they felt it was temporary.”