From: Gary Rosen <garymrosen@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Halftime, KC 21 TN 3. Another Ex-49er leading the way.
From: "Gary Rosen" <garymrosen@comcast.net>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sf-49ers,alt.sports.football.pro.kc-chiefs,alt.sports.football.pro.tennessee
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2018 23:50:20 -0800
Not as much as it sucks to be a Chiefs' fan bwahahaha.  Last
Chiefs' playoff win was 1994.  Guess who the QB was?

By the way I haven't been nearly as down on Alex as most of
the other 49er fans here.  Ask poldy about him.   But I'm not surprised
you are illiterate.  I don't ignore his limitations, though, which is why
the
Chefs lost today.  He'll play great for a while, then ... 3-and-out,
3-and-out ...

"dbarber"  wrote in message news:XnsA8629B4EB24B687102@0.0.0.1...

Alex Smith, who sanctuary city wimp Gary Rosen hates, has more wins in the
last few years than any QB in the NFL besides Brady and Wilson.

Sucks to be you, Gary.

Keep turning those illegals loose.  The next one just might shoot you.