From: Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty <moaulanui@hotmail.co.nz>
Subject: Air New Zealand <——"safety" VIDEO: Snoop Dogg Crip 'BLUE' Jew Hex Satan Drugs Gangs
Full headers:
From: "Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty" <moaulanui@hotmail.co.nz>
Newsgroups: alt.california,alt.sports.football.pro.sf-49ers,alt.sports.football.pro.oak-raiders
Subject: =?UTF-8?Q?Air_New_Zealand_=3C=E2=80=94=E2=80=94=22safety=22_VIDE?=
=?UTF-8?Q?O:___Snoop_Dogg_Crip_BLUE_Jew_?=
=?UTF-8?Q?Hex_Satan_Drugs_Gangs?=
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 08:49:42 +1300
PREFACE:

   SATAN ANTI-CHRIST BILL GRAHAM B.G.P.
   JEW SATAN DRUG GANGS:
   http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias.html

   [?]  Have You Noticed An Extreme Push To Show
   The Colour Blue Everywhere:   The Hyped Colour,
   The Hyped Colour To Be Seen With,  As Blue The "choice",
   And What Colour Is "cool", To Be Dressed With.
   ISRAEL BLUE  -or-  U.N. WORLD ANTI-CHRIST BLUE.

   BLUE JEW SNOOP POOP DOGG BOGUS HYPE:
   Musician Chris Brown Knows Of What I Speak !

   BABYLON TALMUD BLUE ISRAEL JEW HEXAGRAM
   ROTHSCHILD  (red version hexagram) SATAN.

   BLUE HYPE:
   KHAZAR KIKE IMPOSTER "jew" BOGUS INVENTED
   PSYCHIATRY PROFESSION:

        * Coincides With Blue Colour
           Claimed To Be "relaxing"
           By Psycho Jews Who Try To Run The World.

  SO, LOOK FOR THE BLUE,
  BLUE IS EVERYWHERE . . .

  It Is A Modern Day Version Of BABYLON'S COLOUR.
  BLUE BABYLON.
  ISRAEL BLUE JEW HEXAGRAM
  MOSSAD BLUE JEW GANGS
  SNOOP DOGG GOES FOR HILLARY CLINTON OFFICIALLY.

   Air New Zealand <—— "safety" VIDEO:
   Snoop Dog Crip Blue Jew Hex Drugs Gangs

   HOLY BLUE   -vs-  SATAN JEW BLUE

   P.M. JOHN KEY + JEW DRUG RUNNING:

        * SNOOP DOG
        * EMINEM

   HAVE DRUGS RUINED EMINEM'S LOOKS ?
   FORMER ADDICT APPEARS GAUNT AND HAGGARD
   AT HE SPEAKS AT AWARDS SHOW:
   http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=15011...

   JOHN KEY'S JEW CABAL:
   NATIONAL PARTY SUED OVER EMINEM COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT:
   http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=15011...

   JEW MEDIA HYPE ALREADY EVIDENT CRAP WHITE
   VANILLA ICE CRAP:    Eminem "musician"

               DOG SNOOP POOP (jew ranger gaza hat sick)
    <——  ISRAEL BLUE HEXAGRAM JEW CRIP GANG

   *  DOG SNOOP POOP:

       Phoney Jew Hype + 666 Hexgram Crip Gang Blue
       Israel Flag Synagogue Of Satan,  Jew Rothchild's Hexagram
       BLUE ISRAEL JEW MEDIAS CONTROLLED CRIP GANG:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=crip+gang+blue&qs=n&for...

       HEXAGRAM:   NEVER KING DAVID'S SHIELD

                     Jah (god) Was  \ Is His Shield !

       ROTHSCHILD BLUE VERSION OF HIS RED ONE
       666 HEXAGRAM:    Satellite G.P.S. Jerusalem Israel
                                      Happens To Be:  666

       OBVIOUS, ROTTEN BOGUS HYPE FROM BLUE JEW
       ISRAEL FLAG BLUE, BLUE YOU DIRTY JEW MEDIA COUP.

       Phoney Jew Hype Over Snoop Poop
       God Spelled Backwards
       Proves Once Again The Proven Jew Control Of Medias

       ONCE AGAIN:    Lucifer Khazar "jew" Satan Hexagram
                                 IMAGES:   BLUE JEW HEXAGRAM CRIP GANGS

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=crip+gang+blue&qs=n&for...

       JEWS HAVE A HIDDEN MYSTERY GANG,
       THEY ARE THE BLUE JEW CRIP GANGS OF AMERICA AND BEYOND.
       HOLY BLUE BEYOND ANTI-MOSES CHALDEA MYSTERIES LUCIFER SATAN
       EVERYTHING ANTI-MOSES !

                                "Synagogue of Satan"
                                1611 Apocrypha  K.J.V.

       THE JEW GANGS \ ISRAEL + JEW YORK PROPER  =  BLUE CRIPS
       THE JEWS GANG:   CRIPS

       WE START TO SEE EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON.
       THE CRIPS ARE THE JEW GANGS !
       BLUE JEW CRIP SNOOP POOP PHONEY MEDIA HYPE
       CRIPS AND EVERY FORM OF JEW MASONIC ILLUMINATI
       SEMIRAMIS BABEL BABYLON ANTI-MOSES,
       ANTI-MOSES,
       EVERY FORM OF SORCERY, EGYPT SATANISM,
       NIMROD WORSHIP.

       DRUG PLANES:

ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ
ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ
        *  Air New Zealand (on-board safety video)
            Features Totally UN-NEW ZEALAND entity,
            HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NEW ZEALAND:

                             SNOOP DOG

          TELLING YOU THAT AIR NEW ZEALAND
            IS COMPLICIT WITH THE SAME
           U.S. DRUG TRADE \ JEW MAFIAS www.exorcist.org.nz/anzus_drug_mafias.html
ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ
ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ

       SNOOP POOP Jamaica Imposter Yank Hype Jew Theft Again,
       Jew Slave Trade, Kanye (Con ye all) Another Jew Fascination
       Jews Are Furriers, Slave Trade, Kanye Jew Connections Beyond
       Black Population.

       KHAZAR "jew" CRIMINAL OPERATION MEDIAS, FILM, TV, PRINT

       Almost Every Single Member Of The U.S. Representatives:

                            'under the abbotts broad brow
                             there lay await a private thought'

               "You can't have an Israel policy other
                than what AIPAC gives you around
                here......President......that all of a
                sudden AIPAC will tell him exactly
                 what the policy is ... "

                                -- U.S. Senator Ernst Hollings

FACTS:   KHAZAR HASIDIC "jews" ARE ALLOWED TO
              ENTER THE UNITED STATES WITHOUT THEIR
              POSSESSIONS BEING SEARCHED !

              SPECIAL TREATMENT BY THE CORRUPT
              U.S. "justice" DEPARTMENT \ U.S. CUSTOMS

"2000:  In April, Jacob "Cookie" Orgad, a self-confessed
        former Mossad agent, is arrested for running one
        of the biggest ecstasy smuggling operations in
        America on record.  this operation delivered
        hundreds of millions of dollars in illegal drugs,
        manufactured in the Netherlands, to cities across
        the United States.  One of the unique features of
        this operation was that Orthodox Hasidic Jews
        acted as drug couriers, hoping their traditional
        black hats, black coats and locks of hair dangling
        around their ears, would make them appear unlikely
        suspects.  Indeed, Commissioner of the United
        States Customs Service, Raymond W. Kelly, states,

           "The drug comes to us from various
            smuggling bases, mainly Europe,
            the Dominican Republic, and
            Canada...Israeli organized crime
            groups dominate the trade"  "

                 Book:  Synagogue of Satan
                 Author:  Andrew Carrington Hitchcock
                 I.S.B.N.  978-1-930004-45-0
                 Library Of Congress:  2007921556

                          Page: 246

ECSTASY + PILL PUSHING JEW PSYCHIATRY "profession" RACKET:

The Whole 'RAVE' Scene Which Appeared Out Of No-Where
Is And Was A Completely Jew Run Operation -- 'RAVES'
And Ecstasy Distribution And Pushing, Is A Jew Mafia
Scandal Yet To Be Exposed Properly To The World !

JEWS --->  Music Mafias
           Drug Mafias
           Hell's Angels
           http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias.html

ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ
ᴾᴼᴹ ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ
ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ

      COVER-UP:
      DIRECTLY BEHIND THE U.S.M.C. DRUG SMUGGLING,
      DRUG RUNNING OPERATIONS IN BROWNS BAY
      NEW ZEALAND:

      DON HENDERSON:

      NEW ZEALAND POLICE:
      DON HENDERSON  + 9 353 0410 don.henderson@police.govt.nz

ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ
ᴾᴼᴹ ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ
ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ

NZ ——> 129 Glamorgan Drive, Torbay:
A.N.Z.US / U.S.M.C. DRUG DEALER MAFIAS (Fast And Furious)
"Kiwi" Gov't TOTALLY Involved With U.S.M.C.

THE NEW ZEALAND POLICE ARE DOING NOTHING
BECAUSE THEY ---- ARE INVOLVED !

From Webpage (Updated)
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/anzus_drug_mafias.html

    'FAST AND FURIOUS'
    U.S.M.C. DRUG MAFIAS IN NEW ZEALAND

    PROOF THAT U.S.M.C. DRUG DEALERS EXIST
    WITHOUT HINDERANCE IN NEW ZEALAND:
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6258696/Wannabe-Maori-deported
     (Script At End)

   ——>   I Just So Happen To Have Personally Attended
             Pat Tillman's Memorial Held Publicly In San Jose
             California - Maria Shriver, U.S. Senator McCain, Etc.

            We Now Find Out That Pat Tillman Was Shot In
            The Head By His Own Soldiers, Up-Close, And
            That Pat Tillman Did Not Want To Be A Part Of
            The U.S. Military Drug Mafias (Heroin) That Are A
            'Golden Triangle' Problem That Has Never Gone
            Away - Only Gotten Worse.  The False Story
            Was Fabricated By The Drug Running U.S. Military,
            Just Like The Iraq War False Story About:
            Jessica Lynch.

    Not In Any Way Like Lt. Col. Harold William "Indian Joe"
    Bauer, Marine Corps Ace At Guadalcanal (Solomon Islands)
    And New Hebrides (Vanuatu), Of Which The Efate Island,
    Port Vila, Vanuatu Airport Is Named In His Honour (Bauerfield),
    For His Bravery And Distinction -- My Own Personal Hero.

    NO !
    What We Have Here Is A
    Sort Of 'Golden Triangle' Network
    Of U.S. Drug Mafias Who Work
    Within The Framework Of The U.S.
    Military, With Most Notably: SUPPLY,
    And The Attempted Take-Over Of
    Foreign Drug Mafias, As Seen In
    Mexico With U.S. Government Drug
    Mafias Taking Over, With Shipments
    Of Massive Amounts Of Guns To The
    U.S. Backed Mafias In Mexico.

   The United States Military Is The Drug Mafia And U.S.M.C. Tentacles To
   Operatives In Foreign Nations Namely New Zealand And Torbay Itself.

   'Drugs For Arms', Remember That One ?

   New Zealand Is Blessed When Brilliance Coincides,
   Almost Like The Alignment Of The Stars...

   Rt. Hon. David Lange                   -vs-       U.S. Military Nukes
   Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty       -vs-      U.S.M.C. Drug Dealers
   U.S. Senator Joseph Mc Carthy   -vs-      U.S. Army Communists
           (22 April, 1954)

   U.S. Army Pat Tillman Murdered
           (22 April, 2004)

            22 / 322  Skull And Bones Death Order

                   IN TE AOTEAROA  (NZ)

   Address Of A Pathetic Evil Yank Drug Dealer
   (U.S.M.C.):

             129 Glamorgan Drive
             Torbay, New Zealand

              GOOGLE MAPS EVEN SHOWS
              THE HOUSE WITH THE U.S.M.C.
              FLAG FLYING !

   I Already Loved New Zealand And New Zealanders
   Well Before 1985 . . .
   I Started To Absolutely Love N.Z. In 1985 Due To The
   A.N.Z.U.S. Affair ---> And What Do You Know, I Again
   Am Chasing Evil, EVIL American Drug Dealers From
   New Zealand !

   And The NERVE, To Fly Not A New Zealand Flag,
   But A United States Marine Corp Flag !

   Fuck You Drug Dealing Yankee-Doodle !

   There Is A Proud U.S. Marine Who Gained
   Citizenship, Who Flies His Annoying U.S. Marine Flag On
   His Residence - Who Also Is Involved In Drug Sales.

   People Who Live Near Nor'east Drive, Torbay, Will
   Very Likely Remember And Know Who Is Flying A
   United States Marine Corp (Red) Flag From His
   Property !

   YES, An American Military Man (U.S.M.C.) Who Is
   Reportedly Dying From Cancer Or Something, Who Is
   Definately A Drug Dealer.  For I Was Witness To These
   Transactions Time And Time Again.

   American U.S.M.C. Drug Dealing Scum
   In Te Aotearoa !

   EVIL AMERICANS (U.S.M.C.)

   Wannabe 'Maori' deported

   15 / 01/ 2012

   A middle-aged American who yearns to be Maori has lost his
   appeal to stay in New Zealand and will be kicked out of the
   country after being caught with a small quantity of cannabis.

   Michael McCarty argued there were humanitarian reasons
   why he should not be deported but the Immigration and
   Protection Tribunal was unswayed by his claims that his
   adopted Maori family needed him, and his proclaimed
   affinity with all things Kiwi.

   McCarty entered New Zealand on August 16 last year on
   a visitor's visa that entitled him to stay until November 16,
   but on September 13 he was convicted of possessing
   cannabis and, two days later, issued with a deportation
   notice by Immigration New Zealand.

   He opted to fight the deportation and appealed through the
   tribunal to stay in New Zealand on the grounds he was the
   first international student to try to take te reo Maori at an
   institute in Rotorua and that his adopted Maori family needed
   his financial help. He claimed without it, they would become
   destitute and homeless.

   He also pointed out that as a radio presenter in California in
   the 1980s and 1990s he had promoted New Zealand music
   and long held a special affinity with the country.

   He said that coming from California, which had lax laws in
   respect to the possession of small amounts of cannabis,
   he was not truly aware of the severity of New Zealand's drug
   laws and had paid his $300 fine in full.

   But the tribunal dismissed most of McCarty's claims as inflated
   and grandiose and said that him having an affinity with New
   Zealand was not reason enough to overturn his deportation.

   They noted McCarty had served jail sentences in the United
   States in 1998 and 2003 for threatening behaviour and
   breaking a restraining order and that he had also been
   convicted in 1991 of making harassing phone calls and
   sentenced to community work.

   The tribunal said there was no evidence to support the
   claims his presence in New Zealand was needed to prevent
   his adopted family becoming destitute and that he could
   support them financially from the US if he wanted to.

   "Neither the appellant's services to New Zealand music
   nor his devotion to this country are exceptional
   humanitarian circumstances."

   Kiaora Whaanau,

   Do You Not Think ?
   That It Would Have Been Far Easier To Have
   Let Me Be The Nice Person I Am, And Take
   Te Reo Māori In Rotorua As The First International
   (u.s.) Student, And Try To Take Care Of A Whaanau
   Living In A Concrete Dungle Jungle "New" Zelandt.

   Huh ?
   Things Were Going So Good . . .
   Then Utter Turmoil As Whaanau Cast Into Streets.
   Hopes Dashed, Dreams Shattered.

   And The Selective Prosecution,
   With "Accountability" No Less.
   Where F. W. de Klerk HAS A "COMPOUND",
   Browns Bay \ Torbay [north auckland].
   Then The False Accusations Against Myself And My
   Ariki Of Such Whakapapa Pōtatau Status !
   FALSE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST THE KIINGITANGA
   IN EVERY ASPECT !

   I Am Only The Victim, Multiple So,
   http://www.exorcist.org.nz/framed_at_kkup.html
   And Witness To The Systematic For The Longest Time
   Discrimination Based Anti-Maaori Decisions, Deeds
   In New Zealand.
   I Am The Witness First Hand.  Here Are The Facts:

ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ
ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ

Lorrin Thurston Recommended Deporting
Hawai'ian Queen Lili'uokalani From Hawai'i

Dole Thurston Letter (secret)

ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ
ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ

  *  The 'English 'Shaw' Surname, Established
      In English Controlled Ireland (1600's)
      Meaning:  "wolf".

The Latest Member List Of The New Zealand
"humanitarian" Tribunal, No Longer Lists
V.J. (Virginia) Shaw As A Member.

Where Is That Evil Paakehaa Devil Living, Hiding ?
I Have Yet To Be Consoled Or Even Given Any Form
Of An Apology For The Entirely Racist Paakehaa
False Accusations Of That "humanitarian" Tribunal
Headed By A Total Puppet "māori" Governor General.

You Better Get It In Your Evil Paakehaa Heads,
That I Plan To Rail Against The New Zealand Government
For Eternity !

——> The Most Poignant Violation Based In
Racist False Accusations:

1. My Own Ariki (Chief)
Happens To Be Directly Linked To
Pōtatau hei Kiingi.

2. The Whole Whaanau (Family)
Wanted Me To Remain In New Zealand
To Continue Taking Te Reo Māori In
Rotorua And Provide A Home For Destitute
And Homeless Members Of The Whaanau.

3. Even When My Own Ariki Would State
His Own Whakapapa To Local Police And
Authorities -- They Paused To Realise That
My Ariki Is Someone Directly Connected To
The Tainui Kiingitanga.

4. I Was Truly Enjoying Living In New Zealand.
I Wanted To Continue My Aim, That Being
Taking Te Reo Māori And Taking Care Of
The Destitute Homeless Members Of My
Whaanau Who Had Adopted Me.

5. Taking Into Account My Own Ariki And His
Direct Whakapapa Links To Pōtatau hei Kiingi
AND THE FALSE ACCUSATIONS LEVIED AGAINST
MY TOTALLY INNOCENT WHAANAU.
The False Accusations Could NOT Be More
Grievous And Injurious Not Only To The Whaanau
But Also Myself Personally.
PŌTATAU WHAKAPAPA WANTED ME TO STAY !

6. The Evil Paakehaa Have Decided To Once Again
Perpetrate Lies, False Accusations, That Have
Enabled Me To Throw Off My Love For New Zealand
To The Now Present Desire To Make Total War
Against The Wretched Evil Paakehaa Pale-Face
Sinister "humanitarian" Tribunal.

7. I Have No Other Purpose In Life,
Than To Shout Forever, What An Evil Country
I Discovered New Zealand To Be.
New Zealand evil Paakehaa doesn't want me --
THEN I DON'T WANT YOU EITHER . . .

8. I Spent Years On The Radio Trying To Foster
An Understanding Of New Zealand In The United
States, Working With The New Zealand Consulate
In San Francisco.

THOSE EFFORTS MEAN NOTHING TO NZ.
NOTHING AT ALL.
I AM NOW SORRY THAT I SPENT SO MUCH OF
MY TIME AND LIFE TRYING TO DEFEND NZ'S
HONOUR INTERNATIONALLY.

8. New Zealand You Have Not Heard The Last
From Me, And I Assure You And Promise You
That If I Can Exact Revenge On You,
I WILL.

NZ <—— DAILY SMACK-DOWN OF RACIST P.M. John Key's "Zena": V.J.
(Virginia) Shaw (NZ Tribunal) -

Re: V.J. (Virginia) Shaw
NZ Humanitarian Tribunal
RACIST PAAKEHAA EVIL MIND

That Creature Of Government Sanctioned
False Accusations, Boldly Asserted Racist Actions,
Denials Of Maaori (Māori) Authorship Of Humanitarian
Appeal Paperwork:

THE RAWIRI WHANAU
SHOULD SUE !

IMMIGRATION AND PROTECTION TRIBUNAL
NEW ZEALAND
[2011] NZIPT 500596

ASSESSMENT
[11] Much of the appellant's submissions and the content
of the lengthy letter signed by members of the
Maori family and undoubtedly written by appellant,
are inflated and grandiose.

[2] The appellant is a single man in his late-fifties.

NEW ZEALAND GOVERNMENT RACIST FALSE ACCUSATIONS
AGAINST THE RAWIRI WHANAU !
TO INSINUATE THAT A VASTLY INTELLIGENT MAAORI
(MĀORI) WHANAU COULD NOT COMPOSE SUCH AN APPEAL !

"Undoubtedly" Clumsy:
Also The Stated "Late Fifties", When I Am In My Late 40's,
Shows Additional CLUMSY Consideration, Affecting The Very
Lives Of Countless Individuals -- Mine A Destitute And
Homeless Maaori (Māori) Whanau, My Adopted Whanau.
The Very Lives Of Destitute Human Beings.

"Undoubtedly":
MORE PROOF THAT V.J. SHAW IS INCOMPETENT ALONG WITH
THE FACT THAT SHE IS ENGAGED IN CLEARLY RACIST ANTI
MAAORI / MĀORI FALSE ACCUSATIONS ABOUT THEIR LACK
OF ABILITY TO COMPOSE AN APPEAL LETTER FOR THE WHANAU.

——> Historic: Native Maaori (Māori)
Punished For Speaking Te Reo Māori

——> "Undoubtedly" Evil V.J. Shaw, NZ Government
Accusing A Leading Ariki Of The Tainui Iwi And
His Whanau Of Falsely Preparing And Submitting
Appelant Documents.

The False Accusations In Regards To Maaori
(Māori) Intelligence -- As Having Not Been Able To
Compose Such A Whanau Appeal, When Having
Contained So Many Signatures And Approval Of
The Whole Whanau.

The Ariki (Chief) In Question Is Livid, Rage
That Is Unleashed Due To The Life And Whanau
Destroying Actions Of V.J. Shaw Of The New
Zealand Government.

My Goodness, Being Spied Upon In New Zealand Also:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/nz_spy_satellites_and_major_blunders.htm

" what we are doing when we mourn Robert Kennedy
is mourning our own lost possibilities "

CLAY SHAW
CLAY SHAW
CLAY SHAW
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/blackwell.html

Robert F. Kennedy
Quoting Shakespeare's
Romeo and Juliet
at the Democratic
National Convention, 27 August, 1964.

" When I think of President Kennedy
I think of what Shakespeare said in
Romeo and Juliet:

When he shall die take him and
cut him out into stars and he
shall make the face of heaven
so fine that all the world will
be in love with night and pay
no worship to the garish sun "

" Too often we honor swagger and bluster
and the wielders of force; too often we
excuse those who are willing to build
their own lives on the shattered dreams
of others "

" whenever we tear at the fabric of life
which another man has painfully and clumsily
woven for himself and his children, the
whole nation is degraded "

" Some look for scapegoats, others look for
conspiracies, but this much is clear;
violence breeds violence, repression brings
retaliation, and only a cleaning of our
whole society can remove this sickness
from our soul "

ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ
ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ ᴎᴢ

JEWS USE HUMAN BLOOD FOR PASSOVER MATZOS
ARIEL TOAFF (Jewish Historian)

            'Hanging Christian Children Upside-Down
                     And Slitting Their Throats"

ARIEL TOAFF'S BOOK:
BLOOD PASSOVER (COMPLETE \ ONLINE):
http://www.bloodpassover.com/toafftableofcontents.htm

2014:  JEW DEVIL BOHEMIAN GROVE RITUAL MOLOCH MURDER:
www.exorcist.org.nz/ariel_toaff_matzos_christian_childrens_blood...

Saudi Cleric Salman Al-Odeh: Jews Use Human Blood for Passover Matzos
SAUDI CLERIC SALMAN AL-ODEH:

              "Jews Use Human Blood for Passover Matzos"
       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MEquLcPomM   [VIDEO]

BLOOD PASSOVER BOOK
EXCERPTS (Example):

   Chapter VI

   Reading the depositions of defendants accused of ritual child
   murder with relation to the utilization of blood, one is left with
   the clear impression that, rather than explain the need for the
   blood of a Christian child, the defendants were attempting to
   provide a description of the wonderful therapeutic and
   magical properties of blood generally, and of blood extracted
   from children and young persons in particular.

   All the cases examined above, and in a great number of those
   present in the compendiums of the segullot, remedies and
   secret medications, drawn up and disseminated by the masters
   of the practical Cabballah.

   The ritual responses of the Gheonim, the heads of the rabbinical
   academies of Babylon, active between the VII and XI centuries,
   refer to the local custom of boiling perfumes and spices in water,
   thus rendering them fragrant and odorous, and of circumcising
   children, making their blood gush into that liquid until the
   colors were mixed. "It is at this point", the rabbinical response
   continues, "that all the young males wash Themselves in that
   water, in memory of the blood of the pact, which has united
   God to our patriarch Abraham"

   In this rite, of a propitiatory nature, the blood from the
   circumcision wound, united with the sweet-smelling potion,
   is said to have possessed the ability to transform itself into a
   potent aphrodisiac, used in curative electuaries, beneficial in
   lending vigor to amorous desires and to the procreative
   abilities of initiated males.

   One could at this point conclude that the use of the powdered
   blood of children, and especially Christian blood, as a haemostatic
   during circumcision, n view of the disinterest in its regard shown
   even by converted Jews, on other points inclined to defame
   Judaism, is a chimera and a tendentious invention, either of
   the inquisitors, obsessed with blood, or of Jews themselves,
   terrorized by torture and slavishly eager to placate their
   tormenters. But this would be erroneous and misleading.

ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ
ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ

†
†
†
ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
Maangai Kaawanatanga - Tainui Kiingitanga - Te Aotearoa
http://www.exorcist.org.nz      Ko te Mana Motuhake
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/iankahi_eriya_nation_john_frum.html
ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ

——>   "A proclamation dated 11 July, 1863
              declared that Maori who did not take
              the oath of allegiance would lose their
              lands; government forces crossed the
              Mangatawhiri River (Kiingitanga boundary)
              and fought the first battle before its text
              had been seen in Waikato"

             "The Government made no real attempt
               to negotiate, merely issuing proclamations
               in June 1861 and July 1863 demanding
               submission.  At Taupiri in January 1863,
               in a pronouncement that reverberated
               throughout the movement, Grey threatened
               to dig around the Kiingitanga until it fell."

                                  — John Gorst

——>   "I may state without fear of contradiction
               that there is not one inch of land in the
               New Zealand Islands which is not claimed
               by the Maoris; and is not a hill, or a valley,
               stream, river, or forest, which has not a name,
               the index of some point of Maori history"

                                  — John White
                                       Maori Land Tenure