From: Daniel Cook <dcook@jmb.com>
Subject: Happy Kwanzaa | Niggers - Voat
Full headers:
From: "Daniel Cook" <dcook@jmb.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2018 10:33:12 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.oak-raiders,
alt.sports.football.pro.la-raiders, dc.general, nc.general, tn.general
No, I'm not seriously wishing you Happy Kwanzaa. We're not
niggers. I just thought some of you might be interested by this
post by John Derbyshire on the origin of the fake African
holiday:

Black psycho invents fake holiday for sucker white liberals. One
of the more embarrassing manifestations of American white
liberal guilt is Kwanzaa, the bogus holiday invented by the
black communist psychopath Ron Karenga in 1966.

Kwanzaa has been mocked and debunked so comprehensively, by so
many capable writers, it