From: a425couple <a425couple@hotmail.com>
Subject: Stupid Hillary - Clinton announces support of anthem protests:
Full headers:
From: a425couple <a425couple@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sf-49ers,alt.sports.football.pro.sea-seahawks,or.politics
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 16:16:41 -0700
Hillary Clinton announces support of anthem protests: ‘They’re
protesting racism and injustice...have every right to do so’

(Stupid Hillary took the bait, while refusing to denounce
a sex monster who gave her money, she announced support
to disrespecting millionaire players.)

BY ARI GILBERG
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Tuesday, October 10, 2017, 12:03 AM
Hillary Clinton figuratively took a knee Monday night.

The former presidential candidate pledged her support to the hundreds of
NFL players who have protested during the national anthem this season
while speaking at the University of California, Davis.

"Let's be clear, those players aren't protesting the national anthem or
the flag," Clinton said. "They're protesting racism and injustice, and
they have every right to do so!"

The 2016 Democratic nominee received a loud applause after her announcement.

Clinton's support of anthem protests is a sharp contrast to her
counterpart Donald Trump's stance on the matter. Trump has repeatedly
criticized players who protest during the national anthem.

Ironically only hours prior to Clinton's speech, Trump once again
addressed the matter on Twitter, praising Cowboys owner Jerry Jones who
announced he would bench any player who kneeled or sat during the anthem.

“A big salute to Jerry Jones, owner of the Dallas Cowboys,” Trump wrote,
“who will BENCH players who disrespect our Flag."Stand for Anthem or sit
for game!"”

Donald Trump has criticized players who protest during the anthem. (SAUL
LOEB/AFP/GETTY IMAGES)

Earlier in her speech Clinton revealed a number of the alleged
Russian-linked Twitter accounts that meddled in the presidential
election also 'inflamed' arguments related to the national anthem
protests debate.

"Just a couple of weeks ago, accounts with suspected links to Russia
flooded Twitter with posts about NFL players' peaceful protests,"
Clinton said. "The Russians posted on both sides of the debate using
hashtags like #StandForOurAnthem or #TakeAKnee to inflame passions and
stir up disagreements."

Clinton also spoke about how we as a country need to stand up against
racist, sexist and homophobic rhetoric and not undo the progress we have
made in recent years.

“There is a concerted effort to turn back the clock on civil rights and
women’s rights and gay rights and religious rights," Clinton said, "and
we cannot let that happen.”

As of late Monday evening, Trump has yet to address Clinton's comments
on Twitter.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/hillary-clinton-supports...