From: #BeamMeUpScotty <I'm-With-Not-Sure@ideocracy.gov>
Subject: Re: Oh, well, I was tired of hearing about Puerto Rico anyway
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.trump,soc.culture.usa,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism,alt.law-enforcement,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics.economics,alt.philosophy,alt.politics.usa.constitution,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.psychology,alt.news-media
From: #BeamMeUpScotty <Im-With-Not-Sure@ideocracy.gov>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 14:24:10 -0400
On 10/02/2017 01:22 PM, Byker wrote:
> Now the MSM will give every gun-grabber in the country a soapbox...
>
> CBS Legal Exec: No Sympathy For Vegas �Because Country Music Fans Often Are
> Republican�
>
> WILL RICCIARDELLA
> 11:14 AM 10/02/2017
>
> A top legal executive at CBS, Hayley Geftman-Gold, said she �is not
> even sympathetic� for the victims of the shooting at a country music
> festival at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas Sunday night.
>
> �If they wouldn�t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope
> that Repugs will ever do the right thing,� wrote Geftman-Gold on
> Facebook, perhaps referring to Sandy Hook. �I�m actually not even
> sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun toters.�
>
> CBS has a history of hostility towards Republicans. Shortly after the
> attack on the GOP congressional baseball team gravely injuring Louisiana
> Rep. Steve Scalise in June, former CBS anchor Scott Pelley questioned
> whether the shooting was �foreseeable, predictable and to some degree,
> self-inflicted.�
>
> The original thread was deleted, but not by Geftman-Gold.
>
> CBS did not immediately respond to The Daily Caller News Foundation for
> comment.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/02/cbs-legal-exec-no-sympathy-becaus...

Shouldn't they try to ban LARGE venues like that where 20,000 show up in
one place?

They're a target but they also show that a fire or other emergency would
create trampling deaths and other problems.  I would think the fire
Marshal would now be questioned as to the ability of people to evacuate
the venue safely in an emergency.  They need to make new REGULATIONS
that limit the number of people or that will allow a better flow to exit
without being packed together so tight.

I suggested at the time of the Gay nightclub shooting in Orlando that
this would happen and that they needed armed guards at every exit and a
way for people to exit to go home without being attacked.  They may need
to hire a security company that can supply sniper and drone coverage of
an event that size.

Then there was the attack at a concert in London and now this in Vegas
again.

Apparently there's a pattern forming, and the idiot NFL is busy defaming
the police that protect these events.  Maybe the cities need to stop
allowing 20,000 people at an event  :( sad for the NFL.   Or require
more security for line of sight and access to areas where people leave
an event like they do for the President when he leaves an event, the
Secret Service makes sure the exit is under cover so no one can see the
targets.

--
That's Karma