From: <@webnntp.invalid>
Subject: Re:
Full headers:
From: Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus =?UTF-8?B?8J+Qtuesmw==?= <root@127.0.0.1>
On Mon, 2 Oct 2017 12:22:08 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; ""Byker"
<byker@do~rag.net>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in<BLadndRLzPdM60_EnZ2dnUU7-L_NnZ2d@supernews.com>:

>Now the MSM will give every gun-grabber in the country a soapbox...
>---------- CBS Legal Exec: No Sympathy For Vegas �Because Country Music
>Fans Often Are Republican�
>
>WILL RICCIARDELLA 11:14 AM 10/02/2017
>
>A top legal executive at CBS, Hayley Geftman-Gold, said she �is not even
>sympathetic� for the victims of the shooting at a country music
>festival at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas Sunday night.
>
>�If they wouldn�t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope
>that Repugs will ever do the right thing,� wrote Geftman-Gold on
>Facebook, perhaps referring to Sandy Hook. �I�m actually not even
>sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun toters.�
>
>CBS has a history of hostility towards Republicans. Shortly after the
>attack on the GOP congressional baseball team gravely injuring
>Louisiana Rep. Steve Scalise in June, former CBS anchor Scott Pelley
>questioned whether the shooting was �foreseeable, predictable and to
>some degree, self-inflicted.�
>
>The original thread was deleted, but not by Geftman-Gold.
>
>CBS did not immediately respond to The Daily Caller News Foundation for
>comment.
>
>http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/02/cbs-legal-exec-no-sympathy-becaus...
>ntry-music-fans-often-are-republican/

i thought that obama already took all of your guns, snowflake!

--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

-

-

"If I have a complaint about the (Southern Poverty) Law Center's description (of the alt-right
movement), it is the phrase "heavy use of social media," which implies the alt-right is a real-world
movement which uses a lot of social media. This is backwards: it is an online movement which
occasionally appears in the real world. Where it gets punched." - Jason Rhode

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1"<Lunatic.Fringe@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID:<MPG.32c5bfefd18c9a698f0a8@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007